23.04.09 In Her Closet

In Miley Cyrus’ Closet – Matthew Williamson for H&M & Luisa Beccaria

Should I be disturbed that Miley Cyrus and I both own this citronella Matthew Williamson for H&M sleeveless embroidered blouse?

Whilst I was queuing outside H&M in Regents Street in London to purchase this top yesterday, Miley had already worn it a few hours earlier, when she attended her Hannah Montana: The Movie Madrid photocall.

She glowed in the Spanish sunshine as she wore her top with jeans and black strappy sandals.

Later in the day for the premiere, Miley wore a two-tiered Luisa Beccaria Spring 2009 skirt, with a white tank, a gorgeous Lulu Frost necklace, and black pumps.

This is a cute fun look, even if it’s not totally believable on Miley, but I HATE the pumps. Even some cute white Converse sneakers would have been better than those Aldo pumps.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source
Jessica Szohr In Dolce & Gabbana - GQ Pre-SuperBowl XLV Party

Jessica Szohr In Dolce & Gabbana – GQ Pre-SuperBowl XLV Party

Runway To "Late Show With David Letterman" - Beyonce Knowles In Elie Saab & Jillian Lewis

Runway To "Late Show With David Letterman" – Beyonce Knowles In Elie Saab & Jillian Lewis

14 Responses to In Miley Cyrus’ Closet – Matthew Williamson for H&M & Luisa Beccaria

1. Anonymous April 23, 2009 at 10:13 #

PLEASE do a Who Wore it Better with yourself & Miley. Although you will obv win :)

2. Anonymous April 23, 2009 at 10:52 #

Hmm.. I am beginning to feel that Miley is dressing age appropriately recently. It’s the way her outfits are matched with the accessories.At least, she’s not overdoing it at this moment. And my guess would be she wore those metallic pumps to match her greyish necklace and bangles.

3. Anonymous April 23, 2009 at 10:53 #

Give her a little credit for not wearing black Christian Louboutin pumps like anyone else who would have.

4. Fashion Critic April 23, 2009 at 11:01 #

point taken :)

5. robbie April 23, 2009 at 12:37 #

she actually looks cute (that is killing me just saying that) but she needs to do something with that hair, if she is going to do anything new with it then she should chop it off!

anyway FC you would wear that top with class and fabulousness :P

6. Fashion Critic April 23, 2009 at 12:39 #

why thank you, it really is a gorgeous top.

7. Raquel April 23, 2009 at 13:28 #

Lovely look and I’m sure you rock that top.

The black shoes weren’t the best choice, but she looks very cute.

8. robbie April 23, 2009 at 13:32 #

just noticed the “pout” in the pink dress picture lol. keira knighley really has to teach her how to pout, since she is the queen of pouting.

9. Rebecca April 23, 2009 at 13:35 #

Miley is always about 70% there, but something always messes her up.

That's such a cute H&M top. I think a Who Wore it Better is in order!

10. Ling April 23, 2009 at 17:08 #

I prefer Miley’s first outfit than her second one, mainly because her hair doesn’t look that great straight and those black shoes make the outfit feel so prim and proper!

11. whitestroke April 23, 2009 at 20:24 #

From the ankles up, the second outfit might be her best look yet. I think it suits her. It’s very young and fun, a bit ‘cute rock chick’ thing, which I love. But the shoes… THOSE SHOES! Uurrrgh! What a disaster! I don’t understand a stylist who would think about the outfit, coming up with all those accessories (bracelets, bangles, necklaces, etc.) and then pair it with such boring shoes that just don’t compliment the rest in the slightest. He/she didn’t have enough time or what?! *I* would wear it with Converse, and she’s 16. Why not?!

12. merc. April 24, 2009 at 01:01 #

i love the second look. she looks so cute. but those shows – ugh!
    anyway, does anyone make a skirt similar (i.e. afforadable) to the luisa beccaria one she’s wearing?? i must get one.

13. Anonymous April 24, 2009 at 04:11 #

I’d like to know where you could get a more affordable one as well please :)

14. Millie November 29, 2009 at 04:50 #

Miley looks absolutely amazing in that yellow tank. It’s the best outfit she’s ever worn, and it looks perfect on her. No offense, but absolutely no one could wear that tank better than Miley