Celebrities Love…Proenza Schouler PS1 Bags

Mary-Kate Olsen was -of course- one of the first celebrities to be seen carrying a Proenza Schouler PS1 bag.

At the 2009 Film Independent Spirit Awards she carried a white Python Proenza Schouler PS1 pouchette. The clutch features a flap front, with a metal fold over closure, and leather straps.

The other bag in this collection is called the PS1 satchel. This has proved to be more popular with celebs for everyday use. It’s more of a casual everyday type bag.

It features the same fold over front clip fastening, but it’s much larger in size, and has an additional single leather handle across the top.

The bags range in price from £660 for the clutch, to £10,835 for the PS1 Large crocodile satchel.

You can purchase these bags from:
Net-A-Porter US
Net-A-Porter International or
Barneys.com

Source & Source & Source

US Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Issue Event

US Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Issue Event

In Mischa Barton's Closet - Matthew Williamson For H&M

In Mischa Barton’s Closet – Matthew Williamson For H&M

7 Responses to Celebrities Love…Proenza Schouler PS1 Bags

1. Terry April 23, 2009 at 16:59 #

Very nice bags. When I first saw the messenger bag, it reminded me of Yves Saint Laurent’s Besace, but this is def nicer. The front clip fastening the pouchette is a cute detail!

2. Anonymous April 23, 2009 at 17:03 #

FC, Chloe S. is active again – in Chloe!!
    She’s wearing a boyfriend blayer in nude, matching short shorts with wawy hems (you know, you already wrote about Kate Bosworth wearing them) and a bold animal-print top. Her hair is slicked back, couldn’t see the shoes!

David

3. Fashion Critic April 23, 2009 at 17:07 #

Yes I was going to do this tomorrow, but you’ve kinda taken the wind out of my sails, so I will feature it another time :(

4. Anonymous April 23, 2009 at 17:12 #

Ooops…! Sorry! But, yeah, I guess that can wait, now that Evan Rachel Wood is rocking The Tribeca Film Festival, with her dark, Eva Green-friendly glamour!

David

5. Kris April 23, 2009 at 19:53 #

Their other bags are equally great. While I’m not a big fan of Proenza Schouler clothes, their accessories are actually really amazing.

6. ohmirrorinthesky April 23, 2009 at 20:27 #

i love how celebrities look all casual and accessible until i come to this blog and…

“oh, this old thing? it’s just $15,700.”

7. whitestroke April 24, 2009 at 21:34 #

I love Proenza Schouler and these bags. God give me money!