Runway To "Hannah Montana: The Movie" Rome Premiere – Miley Cyrus In Missoni

Despite a rain soak red carpet, Miley Cyrus braved the weather to attend her Hannah Montana: The Movie Rome premiere, with papa Billy Ray Cyrus.

I want to start off by saying I love this look.

Miley wore a strapless Missoni Pre-Fall 2009 floor-length purple dress, and looked really beautiful.

I love multi-coloured Kara Ross bracelets, the woven bodice, her hair and even her strappy heels.

For once she is head-to-toe faultless. So much so, she might just get her first entry into the Best Dressed Of The Week poll.

Later this week Miley will be in London. Her London premiere is on Thursday, and on Friday she will perform at the Apple store on Regents Street for invited fans.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
Who Wore Balmain Better? Celine Dion or Lindsay Lohan

Who Wore Balmain Better? Celine Dion or Lindsay Lohan

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

6 Responses to Runway To "Hannah Montana: The Movie" Rome Premiere – Miley Cyrus In Missoni

1. Ayesha April 21, 2009 at 10:42 #

I can always look past the celebrity and judge the outfit based on the outfit, not the celebrity. There are two exceptions however, Claire Danes, and Miley Cyrus. Claire Danes is so incredibly dull, and Miley is so ridiculously annoying, that it makes it impossible for me to like them on the red carpet. Shame though, it’s a great dress.

2. Anonymous April 21, 2009 at 13:07 #

Holly, this is the first time Miley COULD’VE looked decent, due to her pretty Missoni dress. But not so fast! Her hair is still a hideous mess.
    Btw, Siri (the model pictured) is one of my runway favs + I prefer the muted version of the dress, so
    Miss Cyrus realy doesn’t have a chance.

David

3. Jill April 21, 2009 at 14:07 #

I actually liked the hair.

More than those shoes.

4. cry89 April 21, 2009 at 14:13 #

I like very much this look by Miley, is young and fresh, and shows perfectly her FlowerPower sense of style!
    I also appreciate her choice of jewels, with the ethnic Kara Ross Square Croc Print Enamel Bangles with Gemstones ( available here: http://www.kararossny.com/collection/boutique-jewelry/bracelets1/square-croc-print-enamel-bangles-with-gemstones.html )

5. Raquel April 21, 2009 at 14:30 #

She looks lovely, and I think the dress works because it is purple. The black one would have screamed “sixteen years old dressing like a thirty years old”, IMO.

I like the hair and the heels.

6. whitestroke April 22, 2009 at 17:59 #

Nothing spectacularly interesting, but in spite of it not being any more age appropriate than some of her previous choices, it strangely works for her. I wish, though, that she wore the runway version. Not only because of the color (the purple version is a bit cheesy!) but I mean altogether with the turtleneck. That would make her look more young and hip, and less like a ’16-year-old in a strapless floor-length dress’.