In Sarah Jessica Parker’s Closet – Balmain & Christian Louboutin

It’s only Monday, and already we’ve had two Balmain looks to hit the sidewalk.

The first was from Rihanna, the second from Sarah Jessica Parker.

SJP wore her satin lapel Balmain Spring 2009 tuxedo jacket, with those trademark dramatic shoulders, over her shoulders, when she attended the Mary Stuart Broadway opening night on Sunday with her husband, Matthew Broderick.

The star was decked out in all black barring her fuschia pink Christian Louboutin Bow T Dorcet heels.

Carrie would be proud of those heels.

You buy these heels from Barney’s. They also come in ivory, black, and gold, but I adore them in pink.

Don’t you think her and Matthew look strangely cute together? Her is high fashion, him in his cute bow tie.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
Kendall Jenner In Oriett Domenech - 2014 Teen Choice Awards

Kendall Jenner In Oriett Domenech – 2014 Teen Choice Awards

28th Hong Kong Film Awards

28th Hong Kong Film Awards

8 Responses to In Sarah Jessica Parker’s Closet – Balmain & Christian Louboutin

1. Terry April 20, 2009 at 14:50 #

There’s something wrong in her outfit. I don’t like the satin blouse she’s wearing under the jacket, it’s shapeless. I would have worn something more fitted.

2. Raquel April 20, 2009 at 15:26 #

Are those leggings? I don’t like and I’m not sure what to think about the long blouse/micro dress and the pearls. I prefer the look on the model.

The shoes are divine, but IMO a dress would have they stand out more.

Have a great week, FC!

3. Gaber April 20, 2009 at 15:27 #

That’s like Mickey Mouse on speed.
    No, girlfriend.

4. Rock*Star April 20, 2009 at 18:43 #

The jacket over the shoulders look reminds me of carine roitfeld in the CNN documentry. The part where she left the ysl show. Loved her in that shot :)

I think the best part in SJP's look is her heels. But the overall look is not bad at all.

and I agree FC, SJP & Mathew do look strangely cute. hehe

5. Dana April 20, 2009 at 20:17 #

OOOH do not like this!
    The whole thing is messy, but not in that cool nonchalant way that says “I love fashion, but I don’t have to try.” It’s more like, “I threw everything on.” I do love those shoes, though. I love a pop of color in a shoe.

6. F April 21, 2009 at 13:44 #

oh god

thats an horrible outfit

7. Kris April 21, 2009 at 19:53 #

It’s not really that the outfit is horrible, it’s the simple fact of her choosing to wear that jacket in the way that she did. The shoulders are so prominent that there is no other way to wear it aside from actually putting it on instead of draping it. If she had put the jacket on and possibly cinched it in the waist this look would’ve been great.
    I love the heels though and I love SJP.

8. whitestroke April 22, 2009 at 16:57 #

Yes, they ARE very cute together. I like Matthew’s style.

It’s a cute ensemble, but it’d definitely look even better if she put the jacket properly on.