Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

This is one of the most exciting difficult weeks for voting.

I’m making a few small changes to the site, so there maybe a few interruptions during the weekend.

Have a good one. xx

Source & Source

In Lauren Conrad's Closet - Chloé Myrte Sunglasses

In Lauren Conrad’s Closet – Chloé Myrte Sunglasses

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

32 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 17:59 #

Drew, Drew, Drew! Knock them dead, Miss Glammy!

2. Freida fan April 17, 2009 at 18:11 #

this is soooo hard!!!
    after much deliberation i voted for Zoe in the red number. I absolutely love the whole look.

second would be Dannii

i really didnt like Drew’s old glam look it washes her out.the rest of the looks are great. good week for fashion !!

Have a good weekend FC.

3. ber April 17, 2009 at 18:12 #

I was ready to vote for Drew in the Alberta Ferretti, but then saw Zoe in the Prabal Gurung and had to choose that one.

4. Lily :) April 17, 2009 at 18:17 #

Drew Barrymore in Andrew GN definitely xo

5. Ling April 17, 2009 at 18:40 #

Aaargh this is so difficult! I was all ready to vote Michelle as Best Dressed but Drew in Andrew GN has totally changed my mind! This has probably been one of the best dressed weeks ever – if any one of these outfits had been up in previous weeks they would have definitely won!

6. Raquel April 17, 2009 at 18:53 #

Drew in the Andrew GN dress, because she had the best week ever, because she is love, because there are many gorgeous dresses here, but very seldom I see something I think I WANT TO WEAR THAT THE REST OF MY LIFE, ans yes that is how much I LOVE this dress and the whole emsamble.

7. beachblondekw April 17, 2009 at 18:56 #

Zoe in Red! (although Drew in her stunning giambattista valli was my second choice)

Yay she looks so gorgeous for spring!

8. wi April 17, 2009 at 19:02 #

very difficult indeed D:
    they all looked amazinggggg
    i love all of drew’s looks but voted her in Andrew GN x)

9. Lara April 17, 2009 at 19:03 #

This was so hard.

My final three choices were diane kruger, drew in the white dress and zoe in the red one.

I really, really liked all of them, but i had to make a choice.

Finally i picked Zoe. The dress was amazing, her hair and make up was flawless and her shoes ! OMG, i want those so bad!

10. Nawar April 17, 2009 at 19:30 #

i like Drew Barrymore in Giambattista Valli

and Danni Minogue in J’Aton Couture
    i just can’t resist the elegance it brings to danni

11. leleana April 17, 2009 at 19:39 #

Hardest week ever!!! Voted for Drew in Alberta Ferretti, though Zoe ALMOST got my vote. That red dress is absolutely gorgeous!!

12. Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 20:05 #

Like everyone, It was hard a choice to make but Zoe look gorgeous in Prabal Gurung, so she’s got my vote!

13. illusive-wave April 17, 2009 at 20:05 #

amy smart also looked stunning i know the prob was the shoes but when i saw her on that dress …i was speechless i love rachel pally dresses!!

14. Lauren April 17, 2009 at 20:08 #

Zoe Saldana in Prabal Gurung! She looks gorgeous! I am obsessed with her whole look!

15. Jajababy April 17, 2009 at 20:30 #

My votes was for Zoe also. The ladies really brought it this week!

16. robbie April 17, 2009 at 20:39 #

FC you are so evil, this week in the hardest week ever!

it is difficuly but i have to go for drew, she looked amazing all week, but now it is picking which one i liked best.

4 gorgeous looks so hard to choose, but i think the narsico rodriguez is stunning.

17. Dana April 17, 2009 at 21:39 #

what an amazing week!
    so proud of drew barrymore for being here for so many outfits. but when i saw zoe in that prabal gurung dress i knew instantly. it is AMAZING and she looks flawless!

have a great weekend everyone♥

18. Lauren April 17, 2009 at 22:04 #

I had such a difficult time choosing this week! I knew straight away that it was going to be between Drew in Andrew GN and Drew in Alberta Ferretti. In the end I just has to choose her in Andrew GN. She looks outstanding in it!

19. Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 22:21 #

Loved Zoe in the red! Gorgeous!!!!

20. symon April 17, 2009 at 22:54 #

OMG today was the most difficult day for me to chooe one person for “best dressed this week”

but i’ve voted for Drew Barrymore in Giambattista Valli .

(sorry for my english)

xx

21. heather ♥ April 17, 2009 at 22:55 #

this is SO hard! probably the most difficult best dressed yet!
    all of the gowns and dresses are gorgeous, but i am very drawn to Sophia Bush this week! i think because its a very put together outfit, and something that I would 1000% wear myself!

22. Anne April 17, 2009 at 22:55 #

Drew Barrymore in Giambattista Valli. I love the edgy and original looks on the runway and Drew certainly delivered one here :)

23. Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 23:13 #

Sophia, definitely!

24. zoe aka drinkupthefashion April 17, 2009 at 23:22 #

oh man! drew and zoe are neck and neck! >.< i can't watch!

25. Sydne April 17, 2009 at 23:33 #

Agreed, so hard! It’s difficult enough to choose from Drew alone. But I also really liked Diane Kruger. She reminded me of an elegant ballet dancer. Final decision though? Drew in Alberta. Phew, that was tough.

26. celine April 18, 2009 at 02:09 #

One of the most difficult weeks I can remember! I loved many of those looks, but I have to vote for Drew Barrymore in Alberta Ferretti. Oh lord, that is perfection.

27. KT April 18, 2009 at 02:24 #

can’t get over Zoe in Red!!!

It is EVERYTHING!

28. leo April 18, 2009 at 20:37 #

So so so so hard, I was going to go wit Danii Minogue, even with Drew in Giambattista Valli making me fall so in love with her. But when I saw Drew in Andrew GN I had to re-think my choice.

So, I’m going with Drew, what an amazing week she had.

29. SydneyCheapChic April 19, 2009 at 03:19 #

i haven’t voted yet! i’m too scarede to look.. argghh!! I love drew!! (x4) she is my ultimate girl crush.. but i do love Zoe in the red, and Diane in the lilac! and Dannii coz she totally pulls of the look! and Joy in the cutest dress! and even though sophia is the most casual i still think she shines.. Can i just write who i’m not all that fond of? that might be easier.. ??

I’ve decided i have to vote for Drew.. she has been amazing all week.. I am tossing between the Andrew GN and the Alberta Ferreti… But I think I’ll go for Drew in Alberta..

30. Anonymous April 19, 2009 at 09:59 #

Drew and Zoe are neck to neck however,Zoe’s dress i love but i think I think the wrong Drew dress is winning,the Andrew GN dress is Amazing,the best thing about it is that its not really very shaped but Drew makes it work!thats called carrying off a dress!

31. Fashion Critic April 19, 2009 at 11:26 #

OMG, they have been neck and neck since yesterday afternoon. I was hoping there would have been a clear winner this morning.

This is going to be tough.

32. Kyutipye April 19, 2009 at 17:39 #

Let my vote be the tie-breaker, lol. Was this Drew’s week or what?! The only look I didn’t like was the White gown.

Zoey, oh my God! The best! … by FAR!!!!! the hair, dress, colour, shoes, accessories … even the pose, pure perfection.

I haven’t commented in a while although i still pass throgh several times a day, but i just had to this time.

Great week FC.