Runway To "Grey Gardens" LA Premiere

This is what you call another fashion home run.

Drew Barrymore knock’s it out of the fashion ball park, with yet another fabulous look.

This time she channel 60s boho glamour in a gorgeous white Andrew GN Spring 2009 halter gown, with beaded neckline, when she arrived at the Grey Gardens LA premiere last night.

The dress was complimented with some stunning statement jewels, including an oversized aqua cuff, jade drop earrings, and a turquoise bauble ring.

The only thing I didn’t quite love about this look, were the purple Christian Louboutin satin Very Prive heels. To be honest my heart sank when I saw them.

She didn’t let me down with the hair and make-up though.

The 60s theme was continued with her blonde locks back-combed into a voluminous bouffant of loose wavy curls. Her make-up was kept minimal, with sultry eyes and pale pink lips.

I pray this will never end.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source & Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic - Malaga Film Festival

Andrea Duro In Andrew Gn & Roksanda Ilincic – Malaga Film Festival

Zoe Saldana's "Star Trek" European Promotional Tour

Zoe Saldana’s "Star Trek" European Promotional Tour

18 Responses to Runway To "Grey Gardens" LA Premiere

1. Lily April 17, 2009 at 11:21 #

I am so looking forward to Best Dressed of the Week this time. It’s going to exciting! :)

2. Ling April 17, 2009 at 11:23 #

WOW! I love the whole retro thing Drew’s got lately! I’d say this outfit should be on Best Dressed over the Giambattista Valli look :)

3. Lily :) April 17, 2009 at 12:04 #

I love this look! Does anybody know where I could purchase this dress? haha I wish xo

4. Rebecca April 17, 2009 at 14:04 #

I love Drew’s retro obsession! She always looks like a little snapshot of the best fashion from the 20th century.

5. Raquel April 17, 2009 at 14:09 #

Is plagiarism allowed? Because J’ADORE!!!

This is pure love, and I love it head to toe. Drew always had this boho/hippie vibe about her and I’m glad to see her putting that into action in a way that is fresh and modern.

I like the heels, more than if she had worn silver.

This is my favorite Drew look so far. My best dressed of the week.

6. julie27 April 17, 2009 at 14:44 #

wow drew looks amazing…but zoe saldana who is also promoting now had some quite spectacular outfits(I wonder if you will want to post them)

7. Fashion Critic April 17, 2009 at 14:58 #

set to post in 3 mins Julie27

8. Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 15:32 #

Remember a few years ago, when everyone wanted to look like Kate Hudson? Back in 2003, she was the epitome of permanently-glowing Hollywood chick.
    Well, it is pretty obvious that Drew is THE girl of the moment. Her ever changing looks (always appropriate: retro glam in New York, boho luxury in Los Angeles) and her instantly uplifting smile SCREAM Everybody's Darling.
    I will be unpleasantly surprised if she doesn't win the (fantastically race) for Best Dressed of the Week.
    FC, I'm sure you'll LOVE April's issue of "W" – imo, far better than Amy Adams' May shoot. Drew (who else??!) graces the cover, and her hair and makeup look BETTER THAN EVER – think early-day Blondie, with a touch of Kate Moss' dishevelment! I won't be surprised if I see you've done a post on it! :>

David

9. Lara April 17, 2009 at 16:09 #

I simply love it. She’s my girl crush on the moment.

10. Anonymous April 17, 2009 at 17:04 #

holy cow, she looks FAN-FRICKIN-TASTIC!i love it all, the big hair is just fab!

11. Alicia April 17, 2009 at 18:34 #

This is amazing. AMAZING. Who’s styling her? Is this her own doing?

12. Nik April 17, 2009 at 21:29 #

did the girl hire a new stylist or what?

13. WendyB April 18, 2009 at 00:23 #

She is looking so amazing!!!!

14. Lala S-R April 18, 2009 at 05:53 #

Drew can do no wrong with her outfits! But the hair…*screams* Tame the beast, someone!!! Before I lose my mind…

15. leo April 18, 2009 at 20:42 #

I love absolutly everything about this. The hair and make up is stellar, the dress is so beautiful. I’m having a fashion orgasms almost.

16. whitestroke April 19, 2009 at 20:15 #

When there’s retro and big hair, you know I’m all over it. When they’re both together, it’s me fighting for breath. Literally. Not a dress I’m personally into, but it works so well with Drew’s image here.

17. Moi May 6, 2009 at 19:20 #

I really like it, but I feel the hair is too big. I know she couldn’t have something straight straight or too curly, but I would have done it less big.
    Love it though

18. vicky June 2, 2009 at 18:42 #

I would like buy the dress of drew barrymore. The dress from Andrew GN Spring 2009.
    Thanks