16.04.09

A/X Watches Launch

I take back what I said about this Alexander Wang strapless tube dress being a ‘model’ dress.

Sophia more than pulls off this look.

I like that she left her neck bare, and didn’t over accessorize this look.

She is wearing her Dior Extreme gladiator sandals again, whilst completing the look with a Chanel purse.

Lindsay Lohan sure makes this Balmain Spring 2008 strapless mini dress, with silver embellishments look incredibly tacky.

Eva Longoria goes for a sophisticated all black look.

I especially love her Armani Exchange vest, with an exaggerated bow.

Hayden Panettiere looks incredibly cute wearing a green asymmetrical ruffled dress, with tan heels, whilst showing off her A/X watch.

Kristen Bell’s laid back casual look, included an 3.1 Phillip Lim tiered ikat print tank, with khaki pants.

A long beaded necklace, and black peep-toe booties complete the look.

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som - Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Maggie Gyllenhaal In Peter Som – Women In Film 2014 Crystal + Lucy Awards

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

16 Responses to A/X Watches Launch

1. Meg April 16, 2009 at 12:49 #

They all look nice. Lindsey doesn’t have to try that hard, Balmain is pretty tacky.

2. Raquel April 16, 2009 at 12:50 #

Sophia is love.

Eva looks reaaaally good. That sort of “masculine” look really works for petite women.

Anyone else in khaki pants nd I would be complaining, but Kristen makes it work and it’s a very casual event. Plus I love the red lips.

3. zhaib18 April 16, 2009 at 12:58 #

My God!!
    Could Sophia look any more gorgeous??

As usual Lindsay makes anything beautiful look tacky

Eva is working the masculine look!

I like the colour on Hayden and her hair

Kristen’s casual look does work for her and I love the look!

4. Mónica B April 16, 2009 at 13:01 #

I really like Kristen Bell look. I think she is the best dressed.

5. Vera April 16, 2009 at 13:06 #

I wonder what’s so special in this Alexander Wang dress?

6. SydneyCheapChic April 16, 2009 at 13:36 #

What a well dressed event! First time in a long time Hayden looks her age… so young and fresh!

Loving Sophia and Kristen Bell too though..

I think Kristen wins for me.. it’s good to see a smart casual outfit outdo the dressier outfits.

7. Ling April 16, 2009 at 14:15 #

I love the way they’re all doing the exact same pose to show off their watches! I think Kristen and Hayden look the best, I’m so glad Hayden’s decided to tone down her makeup.

8. robbie April 16, 2009 at 15:00 #

i hate that dress on sophia it doesnt look good around the cleavage area. shoes are nice though.

lindsay, her face looks dirty, but its just fake tan. she needs to f*cking learn to tan her feet, for god sake its not that hard to do. dress looks horrid.

eva, boring, what happened to her, she used to always wear bright colours and since she got married it has slowly changed to darker colours. yet more proof women shouldnt get married.

hayden looks so adorable.

kristen WTF hate it all.

9. leo April 16, 2009 at 19:31 #

Kirsten Bell is the only one looking good here. Lindsay bores me to death.

10. FelipeA April 16, 2009 at 19:48 #

I love Sophia in that dress, but the hair is all wrong. it’s too sweet. i wish she would’ve straighten it or worn it more casually, like tucked behind one of her ears but looking completelly un-styled and just healthy and effortless

11. cry April 16, 2009 at 20:05 #

Hayden Panettiere shoes are Christian Loubotin Simple Patent Pumps (available on NetaPorter: http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/41958)

12. patti April 16, 2009 at 22:45 #

i really love kristen bell’s look. she looks so casual and cool, but to bad that the colours are a bit boring.
    i like the colour of hayden’s dress, but think that she’s to BORING, and she dresses like she’s old-er.
    and YES, sophia looks fabolous in the wang dress ! it’s good that she isn’t to thin, because i think the dress looks kind of bad on the thin model.

13. Parvati April 16, 2009 at 22:46 #

I think the Alexander Wang dress looked so much better on Diane Kruger, even though she had worn with black tights. It seems too tight on Sophia Bush’s body and it makes her look a bit awkward, in my opinion.

And I don’t think that Lindsay Lohan looks that terrible. It’s a very nice dress and I don’t mind the way she’s wearing it. But I think these Balenciaga shoes weren’t the right choice for this dress. (They are Balenciaga, right?)

14. Paris April 17, 2009 at 08:30 #

j’adore Eva’s look.
    Lindsay just looks like she needs a bath.
    Sophia is a beauty.

15. whitestroke April 17, 2009 at 18:08 #

Sophia looks gorgeous as always. But my God, I hate when some dress catches on the hype and EVERYONE starts wearing it. While there are hundreds and hundreds of lovely stuff presented on the runway each season that never gets to be worn.

Balmain IS tacky. Period.

Hayden is sporting anchorwoman hair. Yet, this is the first time EVER that I see her looking even remotely her age.

16. Lala S-R April 18, 2009 at 06:06 #

LOL. Give Lindsay a break. She looks half decent. I think she should just STOP trying to get a tan. It never comes out properly. That’s “tacky”.