15.04.09 Premiere

"17 Again" LA Premiere

Michelle Tractenberg appears to have attended the School of Overdressing, as taught by Kate Beckinsale, who’s former student included Emmy Rossum.

She looks great, don’t get me wrong. But this gorgeous eggplant strapless Marchesa dress with a bejeweled bow detail, is a classic case of right dress, wrong occasion.

One thing you can always predict, is that Amanda Bynes will be predictable on the red carpet.

LBD – Check.
YSL Trib Two’s – Check.
Never changing hairstyle – Check.

Allison Miller goes for a sweet, yet chic Brian Reyes Resort 2009 dress.

Her look was teamed with a Kara Ross clutch, Sergio Rossi metallic t-bar heels, and Ikat jewelry.

I was loving Monique Coleman’s look until I saw the wardrobe malfunction on the zipper of her pants.

Brittany Snow’s look has a spring-time feeling to it, with the pale yellow mini Erin Fetherston chiffon dress, and tie-dye cropped jacket, but the black strappy Jimmy Choo heels ruin this look for me.

Leslie Mann opted for an above-the-knee cream chiffon Zac Posen dress, with a cute ruffled neckline.

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Buy Pink & Shakria's VMA Balmain Dress From Net-A-Porter.com

Buy Pink & Shakria’s VMA Balmain Dress From Net-A-Porter.com

Celebrities Love...Christian Louboutin Differa 140 Sandals

Celebrities Love…Christian Louboutin Differa 140 Sandals

18 Responses to "17 Again" LA Premiere

1. zhaib18 April 15, 2009 at 12:55 #

looks Leslie shows the kids how its done!!

2. Ling April 15, 2009 at 13:10 #

I think Michelle Trachtenburg looks great, she hasn’t really worn anything this good on the carpet in a while! I love her hair and makeup and accessorises too. I agree though, a shorter dress would have been more appropriate for this occasion but maybe she just wanted to stand out?

3. xdittax April 15, 2009 at 14:38 #

I know why you do not write about Vanessa Hudgens and I totally respect it, but I would like to ask you FC carefully what do you think about her look and outfit?

I think she was the best dressed yesterday night, I totally fell in love with her look. Fabulous.

Ditta×××

4. Rachel April 15, 2009 at 15:03 #

FC, you must really hate me for asking it again but still no VH?

xoxo

5. Shannae April 15, 2009 at 16:06 #

Wasn’t Vanessa Hudgens there?? What was she wearing??

6. Nik April 15, 2009 at 16:34 #

from now on, I am going to start wearing formal dresses at random ocassions

why, i shall go to work tomorrow wearing a prom dress while sporting an elegant updo…i shall also wear acrylic nails, talk in a brooklyn accent, and have coworkers call me Elvira, godess of fierceness.

…and monique, whoever told u to wear those unflattring wide legged pants with a wonky zipper, say hi to her and slap her for me please.

7. Fashion Critic April 15, 2009 at 16:39 #

I had to LOL at your comment Nik. So funny.

8. Raquel April 15, 2009 at 16:59 #

I’m truly scared of Britanny’s fake lashes. Those are even bigger than Beyonce’s and Tara’s and I thought that was impossible.

9. nina April 15, 2009 at 17:04 #

to bad you dont feature Vanessa Hudgens, cause she looked amazing in a peach colored Zac Posen dress with fabulously amazing shoes, by far the best dressed at the event.

10. kaitlyn3 April 15, 2009 at 17:12 #

my best dressed for this premiere is vanessa hudgens. sad that you can’t blog about her.

11. Antonio From Panama April 15, 2009 at 20:46 #

HEY, why didnt you posted vanessa hudgens on this event???
    she was wearing a zac posen coral dres, althought i dont like the black bel, she looked great, i think a gold belt would be better!

go and look for it in http://www.justjaredjunior.com
    LOVE YOU BLOG!
    XOX
    FASHION FROM PANAMA

12. Anonymous April 15, 2009 at 22:01 #

Allison Miller is gorgeous!

13. Dana April 15, 2009 at 22:25 #

no zac efron?!
    i love him ;)

14. Anonymous April 16, 2009 at 09:16 #

HEY U MISSED OUT SO MANY PPL FROM THE PREMIER……………………………………..EG-VANESSA HUDGENS!! SHE LOOKED GREAT

15. Fashion Critic April 16, 2009 at 09:22 #

I have not and will not feature her on my site because her fan base seem to take real offense if I do not like what she wears.

Fans of other celebrities will disagree, but they will not become aggressive.

The verbal, racist and threatening abuse I received from her fans is just not worth it.

It was so bad that I had to get the police involved.

16. Theresa April 16, 2009 at 14:48 #

FC, I can understand about those attacks because I’ve had it once too. But this is a blog that is meant for commenting purposes right? If it is bad, it is bad. I don’t see why VH’s fan base takes any offense about that. Some of her red-carpet’s looks do not impress me. Point is… If they don’t like the comments that you construct, then they should not read about it. Some of us actually want to hear your opinion of the outfit.

I’m just saying…

17. whitestroke April 17, 2009 at 16:33 #

Amanda Bynes

LBD – Check.
    YSL Trib Two’s – Check.
    Never changing hairstyle – Check.
    Hand on upper thigh in an annoying fashion – Check.
    Fake smile free of any personality – Check.
    Clutch being pushed way up front – Check.

18. Fashion Critic April 17, 2009 at 17:06 #