The Alexander Wang suede and leather motorcycle jacket is officially the celebrity ‘must have’ item for 2009, after 2 more ladies wore it last week.

Lindsay Lohan was the first to wear the jacket whilst running errands in LA with a long black tee, tights and boots, followed by Kelly Osbourne, who channeled her inner Harry Potter, wearing her jacket with ballet flats, and black tapered pants.

Blake Lively wore her jacket, much the same as Lindsay, with a boots, tights, a mini skirt and a cardigan.

Rihanna dressed up her jacket, adding a white tee, her black Citizens of Humanity Avedon skinny jeans, and her Balmain studded crystal sandals, which coincidently are the same two pieces worn in her WWIB? contest with Victoria Beckham.

Christina Milian wore hers over a white maxi dress last week whilst having lunch with boyfriend.

My Best Dressed of last week, Dasha Zhukova, wore her jacket last week to the Fetish by Christian Louboutin exhibition in Moscow last week, with an all black ensemble.

I really don’t think this look works with for Christina nor Kelly.

I also feel this jacket was not intended for a polished look, so that discounts Dasha. So in the end it comes down to Lindsay, Blake and Rihanna.

I know this is not going to be the popular choice, but I feel Lindsay was the only one to wear this jacket as it was intended, casually, effortlessly, and with a rock ‘n roll attitude, so she wins for me.

This Alexander Wang two-tone leather jacket, has an asymmetric zip, three-quarter length sleeves and zipper chest pocket. It’s a must have for celebs, and looks good when rocked with black. You can buy it now from Shopbop.com for $1,495.

Source & Source & Source & Source & Source

Runway To Sidewalk - Michael Jackson In Balmain

Runway To Sidewalk – Michael Jackson In Balmain

In Taylor Swift's Closet - Rachel Gilbert Halter Dress

In Taylor Swift’s Closet – Rachel Gilbert Halter Dress

18 Responses to Who Wore Alexander Wang Better? Lindsay Lohan, Kelly Osbourne, Blake Lively, Rihanna, Christina Milian or Dasha Zhukova

1. Freida fan April 14, 2009 at 08:15 #

christina loooks horrid in it.
    i voted Blake because i think her look is causual and effortless but still a little chic..

my second choice would be Rihanna but it is a little overkill for me

2. Gaber April 14, 2009 at 08:50 #

Rihanna.
    I really love the white tee.

3. eva April 14, 2009 at 10:25 #

What a gorgeous Jacket! Graet fit, wonderful combination of materials… More flattering than an all-leather black biker one… And I totally agree, love Lindsay in this. She has the touch.

Kisses,
    Eva.

4. Anonymous April 14, 2009 at 10:41 #

this jacket is SO ugly.

5. ~*juDee*~ April 14, 2009 at 11:09 #

i 100% agree….with lindsay, the look seems effortless. im in two minds as to whether kelly osborne looked in the mirror before she left her house because for a grown woman to look like that is slightly beyond me…
    im just not a fan of rihannas hair so she was out of the running immediately….
    i think christina milian looks way too forced and i really dont feel that her ensemble goes at all. oh my word, i just looked at her again…basically, not impressed! also, im not feeling her new hair colour one bit…
    finally, dasha’s look is a tad too goody-goody so i dont think she pulls it off well either

6. ~*juDee*~ April 14, 2009 at 11:14 #

also im the biggest blake-lively-wardrobe anti-fan….i mean, shes proper hot but i reaalllly dislike what she wears….but giving credit where its due, she does look cool here. but its lindsay hands down who wins this one :)

7. Anonymous April 14, 2009 at 11:42 #

I agree with Anonymous… I don’t like this jacket at all.. it’s just too eighties! This jacket is a good example of a trend winning over style.. unfortunately…

but with that said.. if i had to choose i choose Blake.. she’s pretty much in the same get up as Lindsay Lohan but healthier hair AND without a cigarette.

8. Anonymous April 14, 2009 at 13:13 #

Blake definitely. She looks comfortable and effortless in it. As usual, Rihanna overdid it again. Rihanna seems to always overkill her look.

9. Raquel April 14, 2009 at 13:34 #

I agree with anonymous, the jacket is so 80′s!! The shape and the color, I had to look twice to see it was not jeans, bu leather and swede. I think I would have liked this piece better in another color.

If Rihanna had worn another abottom I would have given it to her, but as it is, I give it to Blake because IMO the color works better on her.

10. nisha April 14, 2009 at 16:53 #

i really like this jacket i think its got a cool feel to it and looks good well if worn right.i think the best three were lindsay blake and dasha.the best is definately lindsay.its so her style with the trademark leggings and boots.also i agree with all the stuff you said.blake was good but not good enough.go lindsay thanks for posting

11. DM April 14, 2009 at 17:33 #

I don’t like this jacket at all! Therefore I cannot vote on this one ha!

12. Fashion Critic April 14, 2009 at 18:02 #

Thanks Alexandra, as I said, it’s the must have item of the year. :)

13. zoe aka drinkupthefashion April 15, 2009 at 01:01 #

for me it was down to blake lively and rihanna. i love blake's casual take on it, but rihanna's beautiful face really wins me over. and i love how the jacket looks with the ripped jeans and balmain heels. <333

14. Isobel April 15, 2009 at 05:08 #

I was going to vote for Blake but then I noticed the horrid little knitted vest she had on underneath.

15. cari April 15, 2009 at 05:49 #

i don’t like the jacket at all, but if i had to choose who it looked best on, i’d say rihanna because of her interpretation of its fit.

16. klara May 6, 2009 at 15:30 #

alexandra posted a link above to the spletnik website, which features Miroslava Duma and Natasha Goldenberg wearing the same jacket, I am surprised you haven’t posted Mira on your site as her style is fab and so is this site

17. Fashion Critic May 6, 2009 at 23:35 #

Hey Klara, thanks for telling me about Mira. I’ve always looking for new interesting stylist peronsalities to put on my site, so I will look out for her.

Thanks x