14.04.09 In Her Closet

Rihanna wore a pair of Christian Louboutin Deva 120 suede fringed boots when she arrived in Hawaii recently.

You may remember these boots were featured in Phillip Lim’s Spring 2009 presentation.

You can purchase them from Net-A-Porter’s US site for $1,095, or the international site in black for £570/€665.

She was also wearing a pair of distressed, acid wash J Brand Thrasher jeans, which you can buy from Shopbop.com for $218.

Source

Runway To "Live with Regis and Kelly" - Drew Barrymore In Narciso Rodriguez

Runway To "Live with Regis and Kelly" – Drew Barrymore In Narciso Rodriguez

Leighton Meester For New York Times Magazine

Leighton Meester For New York Times Magazine

14 Responses to In Rihanna’s Closet – J Brand Jeans & Christian Louboutin Deva 120 Suede Fringed Boots

1. Cry April 14, 2009 at 14:11 #

Her bag is the Gucci blue backpack, available here (http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/spring-summer-09/handbags/#0-942466-218513BCC8G4308) for $ 3350 ..!!

PS: I hate her hair!!!

2. Jules O'Connell April 14, 2009 at 14:14 #

If I’m not mistaken she’s carrying one of those horrid Gucci S09 backpacks – urgh – not my cup of tea
    there’s just too much going on imho

3. DjaneCouture April 14, 2009 at 14:27 #

Who designed her blue Vest

4. abbey April 14, 2009 at 17:03 #

Rihanna’s looks have always been a little bit too much for me, but during the last weeks she really outdid herself. At the moment I can’t even stand many Balmain pieces anymore because of her over-the-top-combinations.
    Anyway, Rihanna + Balmain is still way better than Beyoncé + Balmain, isn’t it?
    (http://bossip.com/100543/last-night-in-nyc-16/spl93401_004/)

5. Lara April 14, 2009 at 17:45 #

After her split with chris brown, she has been trying so hard to be edgy and “so fashion”. There’s too much going on in this outfit. I personally love those shoes and i would pair them with a simple outfit, like a LBD.

6. ~*juDee*~ April 14, 2009 at 18:16 #

one word….forced! i think shes trying a tad too hard to sway from what she used to look like.
    what i want to know is what her “casual” looks like…
    and the hair, the hair!! come on rihanna….it looks like the fur off a shaggy dog that needs its coat trimmed

7. Anonymous April 14, 2009 at 22:44 #

I like everything that is on Rihanna. BUT when put together, its another overkill. She’s overdoing it and ends up looking overbearing.

8. Kris April 14, 2009 at 22:45 #

I agree with most of the comments–Rihanna’s looks continue to be forced and inappropriate. There’s not much more to be said about it.

9. zoe aka drinkupthefashion April 15, 2009 at 00:55 #

i love these shoes so much. they're so beautiful i could cry.
    <33

10. Sue Jin April 15, 2009 at 01:34 #

I love the boots! But I don’t like how she paired them up with those jeans that she rolled up.

11. Louisa April 15, 2009 at 03:59 #

I think Rihanna would be more likely to get away with these OTT combinations if her hair was.. better. The hair is wrecking it for me!

12. leo April 15, 2009 at 04:04 #

Love love love this shoes, but as always hate what Rihanna does with it. She kills me.

13. Wenden April 15, 2009 at 20:03 #

I think this vest is Stella McCartney. I love this Rihanna’s look.

14. SydneyCheapChic April 16, 2009 at 09:13 #

according to http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/home.php her vest is Marni