13.04.09

Rachel Pally Luncheon

Sophia Bush *sighs*

So effortlessly beautiful as always.

The actress wore those lust worthy Dior Extreme gladiator heels, with a dove grey v-neck top, and black mini pleated skirt.

I love the look, but I’m instantly drawn to her stunning statement necklace like a magpie.

Exquisite as always.

We are more used to seeing Dita von Teese in Couture, tailored suits, or corsets. So this green jersey Rachel Pally dress is a refreshing change.

The leopard print sunglasses, was one leopard print item too many for me, but I do love her 3 strap Dior Mary Janes.

Wearing the very popular Jimmy Choo Corsica strappy sandals in nude, Kristen Bell wore a Rachel Pally ensemble consisting of a navy poncho top, and a mini lilac skirt.

The ornament around her neck is a bit random, but it works well with her nude Choo’s.

Rachael Leigh Cook’s Rachel Pally Ariel pocket dress is a cute. I love the colour and her necklace, but I really hate those beige boots. They’re killing me.

Amy Smart orange Rachel Pally Alice dress was the perfect choice for her to wear on such beautiful sunny day, but the black peep-toes were a safe, boring choice.

Designer Rachel Pally is wearing on of her signature jersey strapless draped maxi dresses.

What a fantastic way to promote her pieces.

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

In Miley Cyrus' Closet - Nanette Lepore Bow Wrap Dress

In Miley Cyrus’ Closet – Nanette Lepore Bow Wrap Dress

Vogue US May 2009: Faces of the Moment

Vogue US May 2009: Faces of the Moment

12 Responses to Rachel Pally Luncheon

1. SydneyCheapChic April 13, 2009 at 12:20 #

Sophia Bush looks so so beautiful! *sigh*

2. Isobel April 13, 2009 at 14:27 #

Rachel Pally should really start experimenting with other fabrics.

3. Raquel April 13, 2009 at 14:43 #

Awwww, Sophia, soooo chic. The shoes are a tad on the chunk side for my taste, but the necklace is LOVE.

Rachel herself looks stunning.

One of the very few occasions where Dita fails for me, and I think it’s due to the matching shoes, clutch and sunglasses.

But what a lovely event, isn’t? Those gals actually look happy.

Great start for the week!

4. Emma April 13, 2009 at 15:15 #

Sophia looks gorgeous! She always looks like she put a bit of effort in but isn’t trying too hard. She looks so beautiful in the close up shot.

That necklace is stunning,completes the outfit perfectly.

5. wi April 13, 2009 at 15:24 #

Rachael Leig’s boots are treacherous! Sophia Bush’s necklace is exquisite, enviable even!

6. kate_ April 13, 2009 at 15:53 #

Sophia Bush is so perfect! great inspiration. i really appreciate that she is wearing shoes that aren’t from this season!
    besos

7. Princess of the Media April 13, 2009 at 16:33 #

Sophia Bush and Kristen Bell look sooo cute and gorgeous!!!!!!!

8. robbie April 13, 2009 at 18:15 #

dita is amazing looking, and the whole look is perfect, although the leopard print is a little too much, its dita she can get away with it, she could wear a bin liner and look great.

corsica, overload so bored of these now, i wish someone would wear the “cat” strappy sandals they look great.

9. Kris April 13, 2009 at 19:34 #

While Bush looks great, aside from the shoe choice, and her necklace looks amazing with the gray top, I’m hesitant to say I really love it because of the nature of her work. It’s like when Paris Hilton comes out with a nice looking outfit, it’s hard to say ”she looks great” because of who she is. I wish this outfit was worn by someone else because I really do like it. Bush is just such a mediocre ‘actress’. :(

For some reason the leopard doesn’t feel like overload for me in regards to Dita’s look, or maybe it’s my bias since I adore this woman.

THOSE BOOTS. I needs caps for that. Where the hell did she find them?

FC, you’re so right about the black peep toes on Amy Smart, I mean really? There aren’t any other shoes around? Ugh.

But, regardless of bizarre shoe choices made by some, everyone looks so bright and happy, which is great to see.

10. zhaib18 April 13, 2009 at 21:43 #

As usual Sophia looks perfect!!!

11. shoeaholic April 14, 2009 at 13:19 #

Those boots!!!! How can boots that ugly happen to a girl as gorgeous as Rachael Leigh Cook?!?!?

12. whitestroke April 16, 2009 at 17:29 #

Sophia Bush – This is how the today’s edgy style is done.

Dita von Teese – Love that shade of green. Leopard print strangely goes so well with it, even though I’m not a fan. But she shouldn’t have pushed it all the way with all the accessories. Just a clutch would do.

The rest look okay, but nothing spectacular.