Who Wore L’Wren Scott Better? Nicole Kidman or Jennifer Lopez

Who would have thought Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Lopez would wear the same dress? Not me.

These two actresses couldn’t be more different, but they now have this L’Wren Scott Spring 2009 dress in common.

During Nicole Kidman’s promotion of her movie Australia, she developed quite an obsession with white dresses from L’Wren Scott’s Spring 2009 collection. This dress was one of them.

Jennifer Lopez showed off her enviable curves wearing the same dress to one of Topshop’s many opening parties last week, with Christian Louboutin multi buckle sandals.

Both women wear this dress well, but since I feel I’ve seen this look many times on Nicole, I will give this one to Jennifer.

Source & Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

In Rihanna's Closet - Gryphon, J Brand & Yaya Aflalo

In Rihanna’s Closet – Gryphon, J Brand & Yaya Aflalo

Runway To ACM Awards 'Artist Of The Decade' - Nicole Kidman In L'Wren Scott

Runway To ACM Awards ‘Artist Of The Decade’ – Nicole Kidman In L’Wren Scott

11 Responses to Who Wore L’Wren Scott Better? Nicole Kidman or Jennifer Lopez

1. Freida fan April 9, 2009 at 08:05 #

absoluttely agree! Nicole isnt bad in it but she seems to be ALWAYS wearing this designer and it has become extremely boring.
    Jlo works it with the bangs and the shoes!

Nicole

2. Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 08:29 #

As a non-celebrity, I would love to be best friends with a designer, and be able to wear their clothes (for free!). But as a celebrity, I would hate it – imagine how boring it must be for Nicole, she only has one collection to choose from for all her red carpet appearances. Maybe she likes the consistency.

3. Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 10:34 #

I still think Nicole wears it better. I guess its the silhouette when she wears it. She carries the dress with poise and grace. Hmm… but it is also true she should wear other designers. Besides the point, she wears the dress much better than anyone can.

4. serapart April 9, 2009 at 11:13 #

i hate jennifer lopez´ hair so i voted for nicole.

5. robbie April 9, 2009 at 14:39 #

jennifers hair and shoes are FUGLY as sin. seriously she looks terrible

nicole makes this dress look regal and classy.

6. Sarah April 9, 2009 at 16:25 #

Can’t STAND Jennifer’s bangs here.

7. Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 18:00 #

Jennifer makes the dress so edgy and I love the shoes. Nicole just seems too prim and proper. I wish she wouldn’t pose like that all the time.

8. ~*juDee*~ April 9, 2009 at 19:48 #

i really dont understand why nicole kidman always has to stand like she’s constipated. i just wanna shake her and tell her to relax….crimony!
    j.lo on the other hand looks, as ever, friggin fabulous

9. dm April 10, 2009 at 06:30 #

Nicole looks kind of washed out in the white, and the dress loses its appeal. But Jennifer makes it more interesting because of the shoes and also it suits her body type a bit better. Her heels are sexy. But the bangs are silly!

10. Sara April 10, 2009 at 16:11 #

Jennifer <3

11. leele May 30, 2009 at 13:43 #

i don’t get how women wear white dresses with black shoes??????????this is soooooo ugly in my oppinion.and jeniffer’s hair is sooo wrong……..i just hate her may be that’s why i don’t like her look,but this thing are true.