Runway To ACM Awards ‘Artist Of The Decade’ – Nicole Kidman In L’Wren Scott

This will help hammer home the point I was making earlier, about feeling like I always see Nicole Kidman in the same style of dress.

Backstage at the Academy Of Country Music Awards ‘Artist Of The Decade’ event, Nicole Kidman posed with her husband and Taylor Swift wearing a green L’Wren Scott Fall 2009 strapless dress.

This green dress is almost identical in style to the Spring 2009 white dress, but this dress has a leafy embroidery around the bust line, and is longer in length.

We’ve prayed for more colour for Angelina Jolie, a new hairstyle for Claudia Schiffer and Amanda Bynes, now we should hope for a new designer on Nicole Kidman.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Clotilde Courau In Maxime Simoëns - Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Clotilde Courau In Maxime Simoëns – Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2014

Runway To "Cole Haan Dinner" - Maria Sharapova In Thakoon

Runway To "Cole Haan Dinner" – Maria Sharapova In Thakoon

16 Responses to Runway To ACM Awards ‘Artist Of The Decade’ – Nicole Kidman In L’Wren Scott

1. Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 10:36 #

Point taken. But I would like to add that the colour looks heavenly on her. I guess there is a period where celebs are into a desginer. We just gotta wait till that phase passes. I hope soon though.

2. Fashion Critic April 9, 2009 at 10:39 #

Very soon I’m hoping.

3. serapart April 9, 2009 at 11:11 #

but the colour green looks so awesome on her, love her makeup+hair <3

4. Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 11:45 #

I think she still looks incredible and is she pregnant?

5. Fashion Critic April 9, 2009 at 11:49 #

I thought that too at first, but in the other pictures on getty, you can see that she is not.

6. Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 12:25 #

she looks preggers?

7. Lauren April 9, 2009 at 13:05 #

The colour looks gorgeous on her but I really hope she will start wearing other designers. Its weird how she looks more pregnant now than when she actually was pregnant.

8. Ling April 9, 2009 at 14:15 #

I don’t think it’s a bad thing that Nicole keeps sticking to L’Wren Scott gowns – if she looks good in them, why should she change? She’s not known for being edgy and trying new designers anyway.

9. leo April 9, 2009 at 14:31 #

I can’t stand L’Wren Scott’s ‘designs’ and this is no execption. Boring!

And what the hell is that on her arm. That’s some ugly piece of jewelery. It’s worst than the dress. Oh, Nicole, fire L’Wren!

10. robbie April 9, 2009 at 14:59 #

she looks amazing.the colour looks great on her. she looks pregnant though, im sure the rumour mill will be busy with that lol. seeing nicole and taylor togrther they look like sisters.

this kinda reminds me of kylie during her 2000-2002 obsession with dolce and gabbana, when she would hardly wear anything else except dolce and gabbana.

FC hope you dont mind me asking, i would email but my hotmail is going weird, will you be posting kylies ELLE editorial by any chance? she looked really good in it.

11. Fashion Critic April 9, 2009 at 16:06 #

see what I can do

12. Nik April 9, 2009 at 16:08 #

nothing wrong with having an affinity for a certain label of clothing

but it is always a gown or a dress…

beautiful…but what about pants every now and then? Maybe even separates?

13. Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 18:55 #

there’s a difference between Renee Zellweger and Nicole Kidman…
    Nicole Kidman’s looks look repetitive,whereas Renee Zellweger’s donot(she’s even working on the strapless part…lol)

What do you say FC?

Amanda

14. Parvati April 9, 2009 at 18:56 #

Personally, I don’t mind this dress being the same style as the other ones she has worn, because at least, it’s not white and this shade of green is amazing on her!

15. Fashion Critic April 9, 2009 at 19:13 #

Amanda, I agree, you can’t compare the two.

Despite Renee always wearing Carolina Herrera the pieces are usually modified to suit her style, which shows a lot more thought has gone into each look.

16. whitestroke April 15, 2009 at 17:13 #

I love this look on her. (If I disregard that awful thing on her arm.) Simply because that shade of green is divine on her. Goes so well with her hair color and skintone. It doesn’t change the fact, though, that L’Wren should stop putting out the same thing on the runway over and over again.