Rachel McAdams For Marie Claire US May 2009

I was so happy to see Rachel McAdams on the cover of Marie Claire US.

Not only because she looks so beautiful on the cover, but also because she’s wearing a gorgeous orange Sophia Kokosalaki dress. I really hoped to see this collection on the red carpet, but I guess for now, I’m happy to see it in print.

Instead of a standard type of interview, which would have included her talking about her upcoming film, State of Play, Rachel joined the magazine’s book club, discussing the novel Prodigal Summer.

She said “I absolutely fell in love with this book. I don’t think I got out of bed for three days.”

The magazine hits newsstand April 14.

Source & Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Emma Watson In J. Mendel - 'Noah' Madrid Premiere

Emma Watson In J. Mendel – ‘Noah’ Madrid Premiere

In Mischa Barton's Closet - Matthew Williamson Sequin Dress

In Mischa Barton’s Closet – Matthew Williamson Sequin Dress

11 Responses to Rachel McAdams For Marie Claire US May 2009

1. Natalie April 9, 2009 at 16:12 #

Canyou please do a break-down of Girls Alouds outfit at their fake eyelash launch yesterday. Check their pic out on this article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1168711/Girls-Aloud-launch-range-fake-eyelashes–promo-photos-dont-look-real-either.html. I really want to now who Kimberley’s skirt is by! Thanks in advance, Natalie.

2. olivia April 9, 2009 at 17:32 #

She looks adorable of course, but why does she have the same facial expression in the first two pictures? Wish they would change it up a bit.

3. Dana April 9, 2009 at 17:51 #

I LOVE this. You have no idea! She’s gorgeous, down to earth, funny, and an amazing actress with tons of talent! She’s a real role model.

I am in love with the necklace she’s wearing with the Chloe dress in the second shot. Do you know who it’s from?
    thanksxx

4. Camilla April 9, 2009 at 17:53 #

She’s looking quite Katie Holmes-like with that hairstyle, particularly in the cover shot.

5. zoe aka drinkupthefashion April 9, 2009 at 18:13 #

she looks amazing. i love her in that zac posen.

6. Eva April 9, 2009 at 19:30 #

Aw, lovely girl. I’m so glad we’re seeing more of her again. Looking amazing, as always !

And I’m loving the nude oxfords she’s wearing with the Zac Posen.

7. Raquel April 9, 2009 at 23:31 #

I LOVE the Clhoe dress!! I second Dana, where is her necklace fromw

8. Mallory April 10, 2009 at 15:17 #

I have loved her since she was in Mean Girls. What do you all think of her pink jazz slippers (sorry, I don’t know what to call them!) in the last picture? I’m noticing them more and more on girls in the city.

9. Fashion Critic April 10, 2009 at 15:53 #

As Eva said above, they are called Oxford shoes :)

10. Fashion Critic April 10, 2009 at 15:54 #

Not good with jewelery. not sure who that is by.

11. whitestroke April 15, 2009 at 17:58 #

Another term for Oxfords is brogues. Or as Americans would say wingtips. They seem to be very in this Spring.

It is unreal how different (in a good way!) that Chloe dress looks in the shoot. Almost as if it’s made from a completely different material than the same dress on the runway.