Runway To Sidewalk – Victoria Beckham In Balmain

It has been so long since we last saw Victoria Beckham use the sidewalk as her catwalk, that I was starting to think like the rest of us, she was tightening her Fendi belt.

I was wrong because Victoria was back in her playground – shopping – in Milan this afternoon.

The fashion designer was spotted in Emporio Armani – the brand who she modeled for – wearing Balmain.

Both her leather jacket, and black tie-dye skinny jeans were from the Spring 2009 collection, whilst she carried her favourite Hermes bag.

Time for a new ‘do Mrs B.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Runway To Sidewalk - Katy Perry In Basso & Brooke

Runway To Sidewalk – Katy Perry In Basso & Brooke

My Interview With Jason Wu

My Interview With Jason Wu

9 Responses to Runway To Sidewalk – Victoria Beckham In Balmain

1. Lauren April 7, 2009 at 19:41 #

Wow! VB is looking amazing! It makes a change from her predictable (yet still gorgeous) dresses! That jacket is so gorgeous! I want it. And I love the jeans.

2. Fashion Critic April 7, 2009 at 19:56 #

I agree, I’m glad she is wearing other designers. Wearing her own collection everyday grew tiresome

3. Gaber April 7, 2009 at 20:10 #

The bare tummy?
    YUCK!
    The jeans are pretty darn ugly on their own (I SERIOUSLY dislike the print) – but what makes this even worse is that they don’t seem to fit. (I know this is insane but) I think she might be too big for that size! Is she pregnant again?

4. Sydne April 7, 2009 at 20:12 #

I want that jacket too! It looks amazing on her. But you’re right, a fresh hairstyle would do her good.

5. tjtaylor April 7, 2009 at 20:43 #

Great to see her in fun clothing again. I LOVE these Balmain jeans. The distressing and stitching make them really special. Not sure why someone would think they were too small and think she looks pregnant?? Don’t love the bare tummy either but the vest is short, she tried to cover her stomach when she wore the jacket to David’s game but maybe another item of clothing would have been too much for this outfit. Also, love how she wears things she likes more then once. For the price of the leather jacket it deserves to be worn often!

6. mell April 7, 2009 at 21:42 #

here another shot of her from the same day, I love this shot because it really shows off her legs :}}

7. Anonymous April 7, 2009 at 22:11 #

She looks smokin hot!!! Love the outfit!

Caligirl

8. Allthingsbollywood April 8, 2009 at 02:42 #

I love love love the jacket!

9. Eva April 8, 2009 at 08:53 #

Hi,
    I think (what looks like a)leathery vest is overkill for this look. Also the birkin and the standard pumps completely soften the rock-chick look. Instead of looking free and sultry like the catwalk models, she just looks rigid and strangely mix-matched. The jeans and jacket are amazing on their own, but she totally waters them down. And she should go for longer hair… She looks more like a lollipop with such short tresses!!
    Kisses FC