06.04.09 Best Dressed

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Academy of Country Music Awards?

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Christopher Kane Cutaway Bejeweled Sweatshirt And Givenchy 'Antigona' Bag

Rosie Huntington-Whiteley’s Christopher Kane Cutaway Bejeweled Sweatshirt And Givenchy ‘Antigona’ Bag

Runway To The Academy of Country Music Awards

Runway To The Academy of Country Music Awards

9 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed At The Academy of Country Music Awards?

1. robbie April 6, 2009 at 18:05 #

taylor, she just looked amazing.

2. Dana April 6, 2009 at 18:18 #

Carrie Underwood by far. She looked soft, pretty, and classy. I absolutely love her! Always one of the best dressed.

To be honest, I am distracted by Kellie Pickler’s fantastic dress by how disturbing her face is. What a shame, she was such a pretty girl before. I much prefer both Julianne Hough’s golden dress and look. She is so beautiful!

Jennifer Love Hewitt is also gorgeous, as well as Martina McBride.

I’m sorry, but Nicole Kidman looks ridiculous. She looks fake and the dress is too much. Talk about boring!

3. Jill-Renay April 6, 2009 at 18:28 #

I’m in love with Julianne Hough. I can not get enough of her.

This should probably say Academy of Country Music Awards. There are two different events – http://www.cmaawards.com/

4. Anonymous April 6, 2009 at 19:43 #

I think Miley Cyrus should have been on this poll. I have to admit she looked good! Usmagazine.com features a similar poll and she is taking the lead along with Carrie Underwood.

5. Sara April 6, 2009 at 19:56 #

Marisa Miller :)

6. Anonymous April 6, 2009 at 21:55 #

Carrie Underwood, by far! then Taylor Swift second…. do you happen to know the designer of Carrie’s dress?

7. Paulo April 7, 2009 at 08:35 #

I love Nicole Kidman in L’Wren Scott. And her photo alongside the other Best Dressed nominees just shows how regal she looks – she’s an absolute star! She’s probably not going to win Best Dressed, considering what the poll results look like right now, but to me she’s still nothing short of amazing and glamorous.

@Dana…how can Nicole Kidman’s dress both be too much and boring? And to consider Jennifer Love Hewitt as gorgeous? She insists on wearing halter style dresses which looks absolutely horrible on her…every.single.time.

8. Fashion Critic April 7, 2009 at 18:21 #

Carrie’s dress was Randi Rahm. I updated the previous post.

9. zoe aka drinkupthefashion April 7, 2009 at 20:14 #