06.04.09 In Her Closet

In Ginnifer Goodwin’s Closet – Matthew Williamson For H&M

While we all not so patiently wait for the Matthew Williamson for H&M collection to hit stores on April 23, Ginnifer Goodwin is the first person to get her hands on the collection.

She wore the multi-coloured sequined dress (£150/€199/$249), when she hosted an Evening at Prive in Las Vegas this weekend.

This dress was on my wish list, but I like the model’s version better with the dash of blue. I always get a bit frustrated when I see something in a magazine, and the print it not the same in store.

In addition to the womenswear, Matthew Williamson will launch his first ever menswear line, and another line of womenswear on May 14.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source

Carrie Underwood Performs At The Academy of Country Music Awards Wearing Rafael Cennamo

Bravo's 2nd Annual A-List Awards

Bravo’s 2nd Annual A-List Awards

12 Responses to In Ginnifer Goodwin’s Closet – Matthew Williamson For H&M

1. valentina April 6, 2009 at 12:41 #

i love the picture of her smiling!!

2. Fashion Critic April 6, 2009 at 12:44 #

Yes finally a smile LOL

3. Cleopatra April 6, 2009 at 13:03 #

i think without the belt it doesn’t work that well.

dress is on my wish list too.

4. heather ♥ April 6, 2009 at 13:30 #

you may have mentioned this in one of your previous posts about this H&M collection, but is there any way to find out which stores/citys will be launching the line?

Thanks for posting FC! :)

5. Fashion Critic April 6, 2009 at 13:32 #

On the H&M website, it only states the how many stores and not which actual stores.

6. Anonymous April 6, 2009 at 13:32 #

The dress sure looks hot (especially since we're talking about a H&M piece), even though I prefer the model's version, too. But my main question would be: why is Ginnifer wearing such lame shoes? I'm surprised no one's bothered by her superdull footwear choice.
    Oh, and btw, I would like to know: H&M or TopShop – what's your choice?

David

7. Fashion Critic April 6, 2009 at 13:37 #

She cleverly hid them in the shadows.

Topshop everyday, all day.

I only like the slightly quirky section on the basement level of the Oxford Circus store

8. Sasha April 6, 2009 at 15:27 #

love the dress but with a belt!!
    Love your blog!

9. Fashion Critic April 6, 2009 at 15:45 #

thanks Sasha :)

10. robbie April 6, 2009 at 16:57 #

GORGEOUS! im so glad to see one of the pieces on the red carpet, opr in this case black carpet.

i prefer the belt, mainly because it gives the dress some shape where as without it, it makes her look wide. i prefer the blue. i wonder what the back of the model version of the dress looks like.

i cant believe he is doing some menswear, i hope it is full of nice colours and not boring black, white and white, since it is matthew, im sure it will be a rainbow. cant wait til may now :D.

11. robbie April 6, 2009 at 17:40 #

i was actually wondering/hoping that ginnifer is wearing her dress backwards, and that is what the back will look like.

im thinking this cause i have mentally in my head tried to figure out if the matter would match up with the one the model is wearing.

must find a picture of the back of her dress ASAP.

12. Sydne April 6, 2009 at 18:29 #

Agreed. It needs the belt.