03.04.09

ShoWest 2009 Awards

FINALLY, no more boho.

Sienna Miller has actually managed to wow me wearing a bold-shouldered futuristic Jonathan Saunders Fall 2009 yellow, red and black patterned dress.

It’s so fashion-forward, and on-trend, but the hair is so blah. So very very blah for such a great dress.

Her look is complete with Sergio Rossi elasticated strappy ankle sandals.

Just as I hoped, Rachel McAdams is out and about again, looking magnificent.

The dark haired beauty, wore an eye-catching nude off-the-shoulder Emanuel Ungaro Resort 2009 mini dress. The dress had soft voluminous sleeves, with one cold-shoulder.

Her on-trend nude dress, is complimented with matching heels, and a yellow Christian Louboutin Pharaon clutch.

Rumer Willis, like Sienna, opted for an edgy look.

Todd Lynn is known for his exquisite tailored, rock chic pieces, with a touch of the goth, so this is a very apt look for Rumer.

The deep plunging Spring 2009 dress, has structure shoulders, and glossy a sheen. The actress wore her dress with Christian Louboutin Paquita gladiators.

I’m still hoping at some stage she will revert back to black hair.

Audrina Patridge looked stunning wearing a strapless Rafael Cennamo Fall 2008 bronze dress. The dress gives – the now actress – a sexy silhouette, with the main details being the a fan bodice and hem.

No jewels required, just black pumps and a smile.

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Harry Styles In Saint Laurent - British Fashion Awards 2013

Harry Styles In Saint Laurent – British Fashion Awards 2013

Runway To "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh" New York Screening - Sienna Miller In Marios Schwab

Runway To "The Mysteries of Pittsburgh" New York Screening – Sienna Miller In Marios Schwab

7 Responses to ShoWest 2009 Awards

1. Nikki April 3, 2009 at 15:25 #

I love Sienna Miller’s look! I agree that for once she’s not wearing a “boho” outfit. She looks good! I’m in love with her shoes!

Not a fan of Rachel McAdams look. I don’t think nude is a good color on her. She’s blending into her dress…drowning actually.

I like Rumer Willis’s dress and shoes, not so much her hair though.

2. Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 16:35 #

Hate Sienna Miller. Love her dress. Love. LOVE.

3. Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 16:56 #

Sienna is BACK; and I’m more than happy with her look!! Her hair looks fine to me, the fresh-off-the-runway Jonathan Saunders dress rocks, everything works (although I’m getting a bit tired of the so-called “edgy” footwear: black leather, spiky heels, shiny zips, studs etc)!
    I expect her to be among the candidates for Best Dressed Of The Week, FC!
    Rachel McAdams could’ve looked great, but the nude pumps ruined it pretty much. It’s just way too matchy. She should’ve worn heels in a pale shade of pink, raspberry red or something with a lot of crystals, to live it up a bit.
    Rumer does look very good, and I like the fact Todd Lynn is finally being dicovered by the celebrities. Still, that doesn’t change the fact that the tough-girl thing is slowly losing its knack.

David

4. Vania April 3, 2009 at 20:15 #

Rachel wore Christian Louboutin Armadillo pumps.
    I love her outfit!

5. Hannah April 4, 2009 at 04:52 #

Audrina is working that dress, but I’m completely distracted by her make-up. It looks like she used up her entire bronzer compact just on her cheeks. It’s a very strange choice.

6. antoneLLina April 4, 2009 at 12:46 #

sienna is WONDERFUL!she totally rocks. the dress,the shoes,the make-up and the hair:everything works!
    rachel is elegant,chic,something like ethereal.love her look!

7. whitestroke April 14, 2009 at 20:55 #

I LOVE Jonathan Saunders’ last two collections, so it’s very hard for me NOT to like anyone wearing any of it. In spite of Sienna’s hair really being blah (like I said once before, with the edgy dress the best is to just pull back the hair altogether and let the dress do all the talking!) I still love it. Nice choice of shoes. Celebs usually manage to ruin edgy dress with plain footwear. But not this time.

Rachel’s look grew on me since the first time I saw it.