03.04.09 Premiere

"Hannah Montana The Movie" LA Premiere

Normally there is always something I dislike about what Miley Cyrus wears, but on this occasion I can’t hate. I think it’s the right mix of her being stylish, young and fun. Something I don’t think I’ve ever said about her look before.

I’ll let you decided on the age appropriateness of this look, but for me it’s not too cheesy, she’s not 16 going on 30, and the leather jacket adds a bit of youth to her fringed teal Alberta Ferretti Spring 2009 dress, with a fringed rope belt.

Oh Taylor, please rub off some of that tremendous style and grace you possess, to your BFF.

Taylor Swift stamps her claim for a a spot on the Best Dressed list, by arriving at the premiere looking outstanding in a black beaded strapless Naeem Khan Fall 2009 dress.

She completed her stunning look with Christian Louboutin Bow T Dorcet heels, and a black Mary Norton clutch.

It was Miley’s night, but Taylor stole her crown.

Emily Osment’s Faviana black one shoulder dress, has a floral embellishment which cascades down the front of her dress and across the bodice.

I do like the dress, as I’m impressed she carried off all that detail, but I really don’t think the shoes are a good fit.

Demi Lovato gets the prize for being the worst dressed at this event. The skirt of that dress looks like ringlets.

How very bizarre. Plus the make-up is not working for me either.

Vanessa Williams never lets me down. She wears another burst of colour on the red carpet with this sunshine yellow ribbed sheath dress.

Her turquoise necklace, nude heels and multi-coloured Carlos Falchi clutch complete the look.

Melora Hardin wore a spring chic Rafael Cennamo white v-front dress. The dress, which she wore with purple peep-toes, was embellished with a light blue floral belt.

She completed her look with an ostrich feathered Mary Norton bag with gold chain strap.

Teri Hatcher goes casual wearing a gorgeous pearl embellished tank with dark wash jeans.

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Scarlett Johansson In Christian Dior - Cesar Film Awards 2014

Scarlett Johansson In Christian Dior – Cesar Film Awards 2014

ShoWest 2009 Awards

ShoWest 2009 Awards

23 Responses to "Hannah Montana The Movie" LA Premiere

1. Tori April 3, 2009 at 13:43 #

Vanessa Williams с клатчем от Carlos Falchi.

2. Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 13:55 #

what is the name of the designer vanessa williams is wearing? the yellow dress is stunning. where can i get it? PLEASE HELP

3. Jill-Renay April 3, 2009 at 13:55 #

Is Emily Osment’s dress Marchesa? It looks very similar to Vanessa Hudgens’ modified one at the Oscars.

4. Fashion Critic April 3, 2009 at 14:05 #

Thanks Tori. That is fantastic. I LOVE this clutch.

5. Fashion Critic April 3, 2009 at 14:08 #

Anonymous, I am trying to find it.

Jill-Renay, I just looked her up, and I would say it’s not Marchesa.

6. Ling April 3, 2009 at 14:58 #

Miley looks pretty decent – I personally wouldn’t have worn boots with that outfit, but it suits her personality and vibe. Taylor looks gorgeous as always, I love her shoes. I find it hard to believe that Demi Lovato is the same age (or thereabouts) as Miley, she looks so much older with all that slap on her face!

7. Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 15:25 #

I agree that Taylor swift looks outstanding, but don’t you think her look is too much for the occasion? I bet you’d have said that if miley wore the same dress!!
    However I like both and Vanessa Williams is stunning as always!
    Please insert your comment on Emily Osment!!

8. Fashion Critic April 3, 2009 at 15:30 #

will do just writing up on Michelle Obamas dress.

9. Rachel April 3, 2009 at 16:26 #

Emily Osment was wearing Max Azria

10. Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 16:38 #

How old is Vanessa Williams? She looks awesome. Love her dress and accessories. I am a hug fan of her look on Ugly Betty as well. She has an amazing sense of style!

11. Fashion Critic April 3, 2009 at 16:40 #

46 I believe. She blows me away too.

12. Anonymous April 3, 2009 at 17:05 #

FC, you forgot Miley’s hair: so predictable and Laguna Beach-y. :))

David

13. Lauren April 3, 2009 at 17:20 #

Miley- Personally I usually always love her style, but this is definatly her best looks yet! She looks young, yet stylish.

Taylor- Sure she looks gorgeous, but I feel as if I’ve seen it all before on her.

Demi- I love that she’s dressing the way she wants to again (I always felt the whole ‘cute’ look she had for a while wasn’t really her) but this looks is terrible. I like her makeup but the dress it horrible. Love her hair though!

Vanessa- I love her! She dresses better than people half her age. Gorgeous.

Melora- Not sure what I think of this yet.

Terri- Causual but goegeous! Love love love the top!

14. robbie April 3, 2009 at 18:14 #

miley, hate her and hate her outfit.

taylor, looks amazing, i love it all especailly the shoes.

FC this is emilys dress i think http://www.edressme.com/6240bk.html

demi, im hating her alot lately, she is just becoming fake and plastic looking, she used to have her own style now she is evolving into miley.

vanessa, since this event is shockingly dull and boring, she lets out a big burst of colour.

melora, nice dress. the bag is my favourite part of her whole outfit though.

teri scares me so much, she just cant seem to smile.

im shocke this event which has pretty much mostly young girls, seems to dull and boring. yet the older celebs are alot colourful and young.

also FC if the link for emily doesnt work, just go on edressme and click on celebrity dresses, it on there.

15. Fashion Critic April 3, 2009 at 18:18 #

shopping for promo dresses are we? :)

Thanks a lot. I would never have found that one.

16. robbie April 3, 2009 at 18:21 #

lol i was helping my cousin find a dress for her school dance a few days ago, and saw it, then i remembered seeing it when i saw emily wear it.

its a gorgeous dress very carrie bradshaw dont you think? ;).

17. Fashion Critic April 3, 2009 at 18:24 #

very much so. I saw a white version.

18. Anonymous April 4, 2009 at 05:52 #

I loved Emily’s dress! I just wish Taylor would try something a little differnt…its always somewhat of the same thing. And I just did not like Miley’s outfit. It was her premire and she did not shine at all. Emily, Taylor, and Demi did a better job at it than she did. I would have liked her outfit a little better if she had worn something other than the boots and had her hair up somewhat. Kinda reminded me of Vanessa at the HSM3 premire in paris I thing

19. Sept April 4, 2009 at 14:50 #

Demi looks so much older in these pics, terrible outfit

20. Anonymous April 7, 2009 at 10:48 #

hey did anyone ever find out what dress vanessa williams was wearing. i love it. I WANT IT. HELP

21. Fashion Critic April 7, 2009 at 10:59 #

not yet. Still looking.

22. whitestroke April 14, 2009 at 20:45 #

Not feeling the look on Miley. Hated that collection and can’t stand such boots. Wow at Taylor, though. I hope Miley was jealous.

23. Ksenia February 14, 2010 at 22:59 #

~Demi Lovato looks horribly awful. Who let her out of the house wearing such a wretched confection? This is something you buy at the Halloween store.
    ~Normally there is something I dislike about what Miley Cyrus wears, and such is this occasion that she ruined this fringed teal Alberta Ferretti Spring 2009 dress with a gorgeous matching fringed rope belt. She struggles with finding the right mix of being stylish, young and fun.
    ~Vanessa William’s look is fresh, but the fabric of her yellow dress ages her.
    ~Taylor Swift is perfect. Bravo. EVERYBODY TAKE NOTE.