02.04.09 Premiere

“Valentino: The Last Emperor” LA Premiere

Anne Hathaway looked undeniably gorgeous, as she sparkled in her sequin-covered Valentino pencil dress, with velvet ribbon detailing.

She punched up her look with bright red platform heels, and her megawatt smile.

Gwyneth Paltrow opted for a simple, yet edgy look.

Her grey puff shoulder v-neck Valentino dress, were paired with bandage Christian Louboutin heels, and barely-there make-up.

Gwyneth and Anne must have liked this movie a lot, because they both also attended the New York premiere.

Rachel Zoe wore a strapless asymmetrical dress, with black satin Casadei pumps.

Rose McGowan wore a cute black mini puffball dress, with a silver clutch which complimented the diamante’s on her dress.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again, tights ruin everything on the red carpet.

Tracee Ellis Ross looked supremely elegant in her vintage sleeveless top, with Maison Martin Margiela tuxedo pants, and Christian Louboutin heels.

Love those Valentino earrings.

Shenae Grimes was a surprise attendee, opting for a black embellished Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti tunic dress.

Nicky Hilton appears to have aged quite dramatically as a result of this look.

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

9 Comments
Frida Giannini's Gucci Dinner

Frida Giannini’s Gucci Dinner

Runway To Vogue Germany Photo Shoot - Heidi Klum In Atelier Versace

Runway To Vogue Germany Photo Shoot – Heidi Klum In Atelier Versace

9 Responses to “Valentino: The Last Emperor” LA Premiere

1. Nikki April 2, 2009 at 14:29 #

Another black dress from Anne Hathaway. Yes, it’s sparkly…but it’s still black. Ho hum. I wanna see her in another color other than black and white.

I like Gwyneth Paltrow’s shoes. They’re fierce!

Shenae Grimes looks a bit too old in her outfit. It does nothing for her.

I like Nicky Hilton’s dress, but there is just something wrong with her outfit. Or maybe it’s her makeup.

2. Fashion Critic April 2, 2009 at 14:36 #

Nik, it’s everything with regards to Nicky H

3. robbie April 2, 2009 at 15:11 #

wow this whole event is so frickin boring. they all look terrible.

4. Anne April 2, 2009 at 15:56 #

Hm. I often wonder if Rachel Zoe – and actually also Nicky Hilton – are wearing coloured eye-lenses..?
    Always think their eye-colours are unnaturally radiant!

5. whitestroke April 2, 2009 at 21:28 #

Anne Hathaway, where did your interest in fashion go?

Gwyneth Paltrow – Love this look from head to toe.

6. Nik April 2, 2009 at 21:46 #

People…it’s not the Oscars, relax.

I just don’t like red heels on the red carpet. If it was a purple or blue carpet, great, but not a red carpet.

I think it is a miraclous feat that Gwyneth Paltrow has not showed the paparazzis her genitalia or underwear, considering her taste in short hemlines.

Speaking of Gwyneth, she always seems to pair her minis with fabulous heels.

I also love the fact that ZOe doesn’t look scary tan or wrinkly around the neck in this picture.

7. Anonymous April 2, 2009 at 22:53 #

I think Shenae Grimes’ dress is actually Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti, not Valentino…

8. Sarah April 2, 2009 at 23:25 #

I love the shoes Anne picked with that dress. Pretty refreshing – while everyone else is wearing nude heels!

9. Fashion Critic April 3, 2009 at 00:53 #