Topshop/Topman VIP Preview Launch Event

Michelle Monaghan follows the bold shoulder trend with her dove grey suede jacket, which along with her statement necklace, is the main focus of her look.

Black skinny jeans, a sheer ivory blouse and black cut-out booties, complete the look.

I’m loving her wavy ‘do.

Wearing a black blouse and jeans, Emma Roberts added a dash of colour with her ivory Topshop lace beaded jacket, and matching ivory Topshop platform pumps.

She completed the look with 3 gold necklaces, including a cute nameplate necklace.

Adding a huge dose of high fashion to this event, designer Georgina Chapman arrived wearing a pink strapless Marchessa Spring 2009 dress, under a glittering black sequined jacket from her Fall 2008 collection.

A gorgeous smile, and cute satin pumps complete the look.

Every time I see Taylor Momsen she makes me chuckle. Her look is always so forced, as she continues to morph into her Gossip Girl character.

Her look included a cropped biker jacket, fishnet tights, a bubblegum pink pleated skirt -which matches her lipstick- and a statement cuff.

Model Arlenis Sosa has been one of the many faces for Topshop, when she starred in a campaign for them recently.

The gorgeous fresh faced model wore a graphic print mini dress, with her favourite black tuxedo jacket.

Emily Mortimer wears a hot pink blazer over her racy lace mini dress.

Michelle Trachtenberg’s sequined dress, is worn with a leather jacket, ankle booties and a Chanel purse.

Source & Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

10 thoughts on “Topshop/Topman VIP Preview Launch Event

1. Mel

Arlenis is like Joy Bryant – she wears no make-up and still looks beautiful. Like you said FC, no fair.

2. Ruthless MEME

Georgina Chapman is always STUNNING….. is there anything she can’t do????…. she is SUPERWOMAN…..

Arlenis looks so adorable….. I love the look…..

And I would have to agree wit’ you about the Gossip Girl…. I had no idea she was 15…. and her look is contrived liked her character…..

3. Isabella

Ah, Taylor Momsen is making me sick.
    She has access to all the great designer’s dresses and gets invitations to all the big events, but what is little fifteen year old girl doing? She is wearing tishnets AND pink lipstick. That’s unbelievable.

Speaking of Gossip Girl- is Leighton Meester aka Blair Waldorf wearing a Marchesa dress at her prom? It reminds me of a dress Dita von Teese wore.
    Anyway, I love it.

4. Anonymous

Either i am going colour blind or you are. Because Georgina’s dress does not look pink to me it looks silver.

T

5. robbie

this event is seriously boring, the only person making it fabulous is georgina, simply stunning.

@ anonymous, her dress does seem to be silver but more of a pinky silver colour.

6. Lauren

Michelle- Love the jacket. Great outfit

Emma- Another jacket I love. I might buy this one. Ayway, like the outfit, but I wish she’d wear more colour.

Georgina- Words can not describe how much I love her style. Such a gorgeous dress!

Taylor- I prefer sweet little J.

Arlenis- Why are some people blessed with such gorgeous and perfect skin? Its simply not fair! Adorable look. The dress is really cute.

Emily- Glad she wore a pink blazer to bring some colour into the outfit.

Michelle- Cute as always! Love the dress.

7. whitestroke

Love Michelle Monaghan, Arlenis Sosa (she’s so beautiful!) and Emily Mortimer. I LOVE Emily’s hot pink blazer. Emma Roberts should learn some other posing, other than that awkward hand on hip. Don’t even know what to say about Taylor Momsen anymore. I started liking her look in a sarcastic way.