01.04.09

Kate Moss For Topshop Spring 2009

Kate Moss is in New York to launch her Kate Moss for Topshop Spring 2009 collection, at the opening of the first Topshop store in the US.

She will be on official duty, as she’ll be cutting the ribbon to mark stores opening tomorrow.

When she was spotted in New York earlier today, she gave us a little preview of what we can expect from her collection, wearing a £60 floral dress, under a cropped black tuxedo jacket.

As for the rest of the collection, we can expect some signature summer dresses, which is said to be inspired by vintage items Kate picked up in thrift stores, 70s hippy chic, and rock chick looks Debbie Harry would be proud of.

Prices start from £40 for a knitted vest, to £280 for a maxi dress.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Beyonce Knowles In Vrettos Vrettakos Couture - Brit Awards 2014

Beyonce Knowles In Vrettos Vrettakos Couture – Brit Awards 2014

Topshop/Topman VIP Dinner

Topshop/Topman VIP Dinner

6 Responses to Kate Moss For Topshop Spring 2009

1. robbie April 1, 2009 at 18:30 #

i love the first dress that she is wearing. adding that to my wish-list.

but the prices £280 for a maxi dress, what the hell. topshop used to be a great place for cheap prices, now it seems to be getting more pricey lately.

2. Fashion Critic April 1, 2009 at 18:36 #

I agree, they are more intersted in capatlizing on Kate Moss than priding themselves on what they were known for “good quality, low prices”.

I remember when you could get a bag from there for £15. Now you are looking at a starting price of £70. ~shakes head~

3. robbie April 1, 2009 at 18:45 #

£70 for a bag is shocking, especially from somewhere like topshop.

im unsure what to do, i can either get some stuff from h&m for the matthew williamson collection, or i can buy some of the kate moss stuff. difficult choice.

4. Lauren April 1, 2009 at 19:00 #

Theres some gorgeous dresses in this collection! There’s one in particular I might get, I think its £55 which isn’t to bad. I love the dress she is wearing, thats another one I was thinking of getting. But I dont think my money will stretch to 2 dressed :(

5. Ling April 1, 2009 at 22:16 #

I’ve never really been a big fan of Kate Moss’ Topshop collection (possibly because the Topshop near me always runs out of her good stuff and only really sells tiny hotpants and waistcoats!) but the first dress looks gorgeous – I particularly love the straps! The silver and white dress looks so pretty too … hope it isn’t too expensive though!!

6. Jessie April 5, 2009 at 23:58 #

I just think it’s not fair that to buy topshop in the us the prices are exactly double. Yet, the exchange rate isn’t even remotely close to doouble. Blah Keep it Ms. Moss.