30.03.09

Perez Hilton’s 31st Birthday Party

After the Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards, Ashley Tisdale skipped over town to attend Perez Hilton’s birthday party.

Still wearing the same open toe booties from the awards do, Ashley changed out of her cute Akiko Ogawa dress, to something more edgy.

From her whole look, I really loved her A.L.C. Motorcycle jacket. It went with Ashley’s wannabee rock chick vibe, which included her white Siwy Hannah slim jeans, and her ripped tee. Kate Moss would applaud her efforts.

I have never been a fan of white jeans, but these I love.

Amanda Bynes’ fuschia pink dress really showed off her tan.

I can’t talk about that hair as it drives mental, but I will point out, that whilst applying her tan, she forgot to do her hands. Ooops.

I love Paris Hilton’s black studded Giusppe Zanotti booties, but I’m not crazy about this hard edge look.

I prefer her wearing cutesy dresses, but I guess this look is right for this occasion, even though the skirt sits a little high for my liking.

Off-topic – Am I the only one very suspicious about this Doug Reinhardt guy?

I don’t think this jumpsuit is doing Kim Kardashian any favours. She appears wider than what she really is. Plus the shape and size of the belt just doesn’t work.

Before today, I was totally in love with that Prada python clutch. The lust factor has faded somewhat, now I have seen Heidi Montag carrying.

The LBD is as you would expect – revealing. And her cream platform heels are from the Gucci Spring 2009 collection.

I don’t quite understand why Aubrey O’Day is pouting so much, she already has enough collagen in her lips to fill a kids size swimming pool.

As you would expect the dress is hideous, and her choice of Christian Louboutin short Tina fringe pumps complete this monstrosity.

Emmy Rossum really stands out from this crowd. I feel like she is doing community service.

She sticks to her usual style of wearing a cute unoffensive dress, which shimmers so brightly.

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Buy Pink & Shakria's VMA Balmain Dress From Net-A-Porter.com

Buy Pink & Shakria’s VMA Balmain Dress From Net-A-Porter.com

Carrie Bradshaw's Vivienne Westwood Wedding Dress Sells Out On Net-A-Porter.com

Carrie Bradshaw’s Vivienne Westwood Wedding Dress Sells Out On Net-A-Porter.com

16 Responses to Perez Hilton’s 31st Birthday Party

1. Jules O'Connell March 30, 2009 at 10:26 #

Haha – don’t let her ruin the Clutch!
    No power to the montag (see small first letter – not important at all)
    The shoes aren’t that horrible but it’s so funny to see HER wearing something from that Gucci S09 collection ;)

Amanda Bynes confuses me
    one time she’s cute and girly the next she’s trashy hiltonesque – what’s with the body glitter?
    and yes – the hair
    btw when going mental – wear heels…
    hm when u change two letters in mental you end up with montag – hehe funny

what a ‘classy’ event

2. Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 10:45 #

So, how do you know a certain trend has reached its saturation point? Come on, it’s easy!
    The answer: it’s time to move on if Paris Hilton is wearing it. Unfortunately, a combo that, not so long ago, looked fresh and chalenging (a skimpy dress with booties), is now completely overused.
    The same goes for Ashley Tisdale. Her ripped jeans and her leather jacket scream : “I want to do the tough-girl chic SO BAD! Oh, please, can I do it??” But her hideous ultra-Californian hair, her mediocre smile, her pose and her whole attitude clearly say: “NO, you cannot!”

David

3. SydneyCheapChic March 30, 2009 at 10:54 #

I love Ashley Tisdale’s look! She’s been very impressive so far this week!

4. antoneLLina March 30, 2009 at 11:16 #

omg…it’s me,or everyone here is trashy/nasty???terrible,a complete disaster!they are killing me…
    god bless ashley tisdale and emily rossum (even if i don’t like her), cause they have saved us from a certain death!
    paris,heidi,amanda: PLEASE SOMEBODY STOP THEM!

5. Nik March 30, 2009 at 12:47 #

Amanda Byne’s transformation into Mariah Carey is coming along quite niceley I see.

6. Fashion Critic March 30, 2009 at 12:53 #

that’s hilarious

7. kaitlyn March 30, 2009 at 15:07 #

ashley tries too hard. i like her white jeans but a dark washed jeans would have been better for this outfit.

8. robbie March 30, 2009 at 15:32 #

ashley, wow she looks fantastic. gorgeous.

LMFAO at amandas hand, surely someone told her "oh hey amanda your hands are white, but your skin is orange" boring.

paris i hate her in edgy stuff, she always looks alot better in flowey girly dresses. doug looks a little like ryan reynolds, although ryan is 200 times hotter.

kim hate this on her, the legges are just far too wide for my taste, i love the hair though.

heidi, im going to try and not to post what i really want to say because i dont want to get into trouble, but i hate this little cheap skank. barbie doll gone horribly wrong in the factory.

aubrey, i want to slap this little skank so much, but i would hate to hit a woman. although she does look like a bad tranny a really bad tranny. vile piece of trash.

awww emmy LOVE her. she looks fabby, she looks like she is 16. <3

9. Ling March 30, 2009 at 17:48 #

Not a very well dressed event, but what do you expect for Perez Hilton – I’m surprised Emmy turned up!!! I’m disappointed in Kim, I know she’s trying to improve her style, but she looked so much better when she wore that Stella McCartney jumpsuit a while back.

10. Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 19:57 #

FC, your a nut bag.

11. Lauren March 30, 2009 at 20:45 #

Ashley looks really good. I love the whole look, especially the boots and that jacket! Like you, I’ve never really liked white jeans, but these are making me give them a chance. Their gorgeous!

Amanda. What can I say? I used to love Amanda, now she looks like she’s trying to be Paris Hilton or Heidi Montag. How long till she gets a boob job. (and she looks so much better brunette)

Paris looks alot wider than she is in this outfit. She should stick to cute dresses.

Same with Kim. She looks much wider. Shame, cause its a nice outfit. Just not on her.

We all know who Heidi’s role model is. Barbie. So I’m not gonna comment.

Aubrey gets tackier by the day. I wouldn’t even wear that thing to bed.

Emmy looks so cute and gorgeous! That dress is stunning. I want!

All in all, a badly dressed event. Thank god for Ashley and Emmy.

12. Antonio March 30, 2009 at 21:07 #

Ok, i love how ashley tisdale is triying to change her style from california girly girl to edgy rock chic style, quite fit on her.
    XOXO
    FASHION FROM PANAMA ere!

BTW love your blog fashion critic.

13. Fashion Critic March 30, 2009 at 21:13 #

thanks Antonio xoxo

14. Raquel. March 30, 2009 at 21:19 #

As a rule I’m against Ashley’s jeans, but I’m kind of sold on the whole look because it’s different and she looks her age.

Amanda has a bad case of foundation that doesn’t match the rest of her face.

Emmy, well cute.

15. Fashion Critic March 30, 2009 at 22:59 #

LOL @ Lauren, Barbie is throwing daggers at you right now :)

16. whitestroke April 1, 2009 at 21:48 #

Ashley’s wannabee rock chick vibe
    Very well put. I’m gonna use that term from now on for that entire style-movement. So fitting.

Kim and Heidi’s boobs drive me mental. When will women understand that just because they cover them up it doesn’t mean they don’t have them?! Get over yourselves.
    And what is it about people like Heidi who cheapens everything she touches. Prada clutch and Gucci shoes never looked sadder. I think it’s also safe to say those Gucci shoes don’t look nice if you’ve got short legs. Case in point.

Overall, they don’t really look like they bothered much for this event. But can you blame them? If I got an invitation for Perez’s birthday party = I’d flush it.