29.03.09

2009 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards

Here is the Best and the Worst from the orange carpet, at the 2009 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards.

Despite Ashley Tisdale giving us a re-run in this navy strapless Akiko Ogawa Fall 2008 embellished dress – previously worn by Hayden Panettiere – I still think she was the Best Dressed at this event.

I love everything about this look. She really made an effort, and I love how she keeps her look young, by wearing booties and not the expect Louboutin’s peep-toes.

Victoria Justice is a cute as ever, wearing a Alice + Olivia Cotton sateen rolled sleeve blazer, over her purple satin dress. She gives her look a slight edge by wearing a Streets Ahead studded belt.

Victoria completes her look with a pair of Modern Vintage Evanise ankle booties, and a large silver clutch.

Demi Lovato wore a gold bustier Ina Soltani dress, with black YSL Tribute sandals.

I love how this dress shimmers.

Miranda Cosgrove understands how to dress for this occasion, wearing a cute black 3/4 length sleeved Sonia Rykiel dress, with white hearts embellished with diamante’s.

I love the cute hair accessory.

She always has fun on the red carpet, dresses her age, and doesn’t take herself too seriously. Love her spirit.

Miley Cyrus’ Sheri Bodell gown is gorgeous, with its tiers and delicate ruffles, but it feels slightly grown up for an occasion which slimes its guests.

This is the Kids Choice Awards, Miley should have had fun wearing something young and hip.

Actress Keke Palmer matches her eyeshadow and nail polish to her eggplant Elise Øverland leather mini dress.

Love the earrings.

Brenda Song is so cute, I just want to keep her in my pocket.

The tiny cutie wore a gorgeous yellow satin dress, with intricate embroidered and studded embellishments fanning over the top half of her dress.

I love the silver belt, which compliments her dress perfectly.

Nice booties, shame about Emma Roberts’ lace blood red strapless dress. Eek.

Cameron Diaz is a regular at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards.

She kept her look casual, yet still chic, wearing a navy and red polka dotted Micheal Kors sleeveless top, with distressed ripped 7 For All Mankind jeans.

They say supermodels can wear anything and still look good, but for Amber Valetta this gorgeous Preen Fall 2009 geometric print tunic comes off looking very maternity.

America Ferrera looked quite chic, wearing a ruched red J.Mendel dress, with batwing sleeves.

This dress was incredibly flattering on her.

Not quite sure what happened to Megan Fox here. I appreciate she dialed down the sexy for a kids awards show, but that shouldn’t be an excuse to dress like this.

Tori Spelling looks looks surprisingly good in her maxi floral dress. This is indeed a rarity.

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards Red Carpet Trend: Minis & Booties

Nickelodeon’s Kids Choice Awards Red Carpet Trend: Minis & Booties

17 Responses to 2009 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards

1. Nik March 29, 2009 at 10:53 #

haha megan fox wore pants

The Olsen twins would be proud of Victoria Justice’s outfit. I need to buy myself some cheap blazers and start rolling them up. I say cheap because I’d rather splurge on an Alaia quality belt.

2. antoneLLina March 29, 2009 at 11:06 #

i love everything in victoria justice here, from the hair to the shoes…simply fresh,young but very chic.
    OMG!cameron is fantastic!i love this casual but very chic look.wonderful as ever!
    megan……what the hell….???????are you joking??

3. Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 11:42 #

As so often, you can really tell who are the A-list celebrities. Cameron is rocking that Michael Kors top (compared to it, Demi Moore’s dress from the same collection looks rather dull). I’m glad Amber choose a billowy tunic instead of a super-tight Balmain dress. I’m getting sick of those crystal-encrusted numbers – the same thing happened with Herve Leger.
    David

4. vamika March 29, 2009 at 11:52 #

hey u dint cover vanessa hudgens haden panetire etc ………….v looked great as usual!

5. Fashion Critic March 29, 2009 at 11:58 #

I didn’t see any pictures of Hayden Panettiere at the event.

6. Rachel March 29, 2009 at 12:10 #

Ashley Tisdale: Beautiful, but she has had better days.
    Victoria Justice: Cute as always! She reminds me of Vanessa Hudgens when she was younger.
    Demi Lovato: Gorgeous! Really love the darker hair on her.
    Miranda Cosgrove: Suprisingly good. Really love her in the dress.
    Miley Cyrus: Not age-appropriate as usual. Great gown though
    Keke Palmer: Whoa! She really worked the hell out of that dress. Shame about the boring shoes.
    Brenda Song: Just too cute!
    Emma Roberts: Like the dress, but the boots are to pointy imo.
    Cameron Diaz: How can someone look so good in just a jeans and a top?
    Amber Valetta: Was she wearing a disposal bag?
    America Ferrera: OMG! No black? She looks radiant
    Megan Fox: Just hideous.
    Tori Spelling: What was she doing there? But she looked really elegant for once, so it’s forgiven

Is the Vanessa Hudgens fan still bothering you that you didn’t post her? Love your blog btw

xoxox Rachel

7. Fashion Critic March 29, 2009 at 12:15 #

Hey Rachel, yes. He/She is beyond boring with the racist comments.

I don’t know what they think they are going to achieve, it’s been over a month now.

Thanks for the blog lovin ;)

8. Rachel March 29, 2009 at 12:33 #

It’s easy to love when you are a fashion addict :)
    Can you tell me what you think of her outfit? Thnx!

xoxox Rachel

9. Fashion Critic March 29, 2009 at 12:36 #

Sorry Rachel, but I’m not going to give this person an excuse to make a comment on this post.

10. Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 13:21 #

Yay! LOVE KEKE PALMER!

11. ber March 29, 2009 at 13:36 #

I’m getting a Jennifer Aniston vibe from Miley’s look.

12. Patience March 29, 2009 at 13:48 #

hey firstly, I LOVE YOUR BLOG! haha it’s sooo cool! fashion addicts unite!
    why does emma roberts look so different? is it her hair color? it’s darker…

13. robbie March 29, 2009 at 13:50 #

ashley looks amazing! sexy, but cute and very young. i love her as a brunette.

victoria looks fantastic, very edgy. i love her booties.

demi WTF, she looks so plastic and fake BLAH!

miranda looks fantastic, adorable. i love the shoes.

miley, very it doesnt flash her cleavage or her legs so i guess that is good. didnt she do any of her pouts?

keke fabulous not hugely into leather mini dresses but she looks amazing in hers.

brenda she always brings colour to events, and she always looks amazing.

emma, wow very boring.

cameron looked so pretty and casual. but the hair she needs to do something about that hairstyle.

amber if the dress was more fitted or amybe if she had worn a belt it would have looked nice.

america, wow for once its not black which is great and the colour is fantastic on her.

megan looks pretty here, very casual, i think she should have ditched the jeans and just wore the tunic top/dress. or in this case maybe tights *faints*.

tori she looks good for once, which is shocking to say.

i cant believe those jerks are still sending you racisat comments, god have they got nothing better to do than be rude to you.

anyway vanessa looked okay but nothing special but thank god it wasnt a maxi dress.

14. Rachel March 29, 2009 at 15:03 #

Yeah I understand. Thnx anyway :)

15. Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 18:37 #

Keke is cute!

16. Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 15:22 #

I actually don’t mind Fox’s look, it’s semi-tough-casual-offbeat. I find it far more bearable than the babydoll-jailbait vs sub-muttony vibe I get from the rest of them.

As for the minis with booties thing, I only think that works on women with really great-looking, and long legs – so it’s shame Cameron didn’t represent because I wasn’t quite convinced by Amber’s rendition.

17. whitestroke April 1, 2009 at 21:15 #

Miley is always overdressed. ALWAYS. That’s basically what she should have worn at the Oscars.

I kinda like Emma Roberts’ outfit. Or maybe it’s just because I like the way her legs look. LOL

Cameron Diaz – PERFECT. That was like the only Michael Kors collection I ever liked, and Cameron rocked it in a quirky way several times now. What she did here, the way she paired the top with the jeans, and the contrasting touch with white belt, is so cool.

Megan Fox actually looks like… something really bad happened to her. o_O I wonder what it was. LOL