Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Lo Nuestro a La Musica Latina

Lo Nuestro a La Musica Latina

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

14 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Freida fan March 27, 2009 at 22:18 #

i went for Blake mostly because of the stunning colour but also the element of surpirse (she surprised me by actually looking like she made an effort)
    would have gone with marisa but the lenghth bugs me.. wish it was shorter.

Nicole

Have a good weekend FC!

2. Fashion Critic March 27, 2009 at 22:42 #

you too Nicole x

3. Gaber March 27, 2009 at 23:57 #

It’s probably the picture, but AnnaLynne McCord never looked better.
    So good!

4. Profashionelle March 28, 2009 at 00:01 #

1. Reese in Rodarte
    2. Thandie in Preen
    3. Marisa in Kai Kühne

I gave it this week to Reese (although Thandie was very close for me) simply because she made the effort to step out of her comfort zone.

5. ben March 28, 2009 at 03:19 #

i voted for reese. but my favourites this week were actually rachel zoe in that black jumpsuit, lara bingle in her louis vuitton ensemble (because she wore it alot better than the model) and delta goodrem in alex perry. although nicole richie had a FANTASTIC week aswell.

6. k March 28, 2009 at 04:34 #

I saw a picture of the side/back of Milla’s dress and there’s this inner lining/fold of white that’s so stunning, that dress is totally my favorite of the week now.

7. zoe aka drinkupthefashion March 28, 2009 at 04:38 #

annalynne really jumps out at me here, she looks smoking!

8. Ace Azri March 28, 2009 at 05:10 #

analynne just really appeal to me? haha im voting for her.

9. Anne March 28, 2009 at 09:36 #

There were a lot of good outfits this week. I those Blake mostly because of the dress and especially the colour – the shoes did not impress me.

10. KAYA March 28, 2009 at 16:29 #

wow, not agreeing with the results of this poll so far

11. Anonymous March 28, 2009 at 18:50 #

Love a lot of these dresses but I had to give this to Renee Zellweger,I mean she is the epitome of class here!
    Milla Jovocovich and Eva’s a close second
    As much as I love Reese Witherspoon she just looks a bit awkward to me in that dress and Blake Lively’s dress is good but not really Wow!

12. OnCloud9 March 28, 2009 at 19:49 #

i cant look past that pale pink dress on lilia luciano
    it is just incredible
    my vote for her all the way – no competition

13. SydneyCheapChic March 28, 2009 at 23:20 #

I’m for Lilia as well… no hesitation whatsoever… that dress is BEAUTIFUL!!

14. Lisa March 29, 2009 at 04:39 #

I voted for Eva Herzigova
    She’s the definition of glamour in that outfit

I think Blake Lively is definitely the most improved but I don’t think her outfit is worthy of the “best dressed of the week” title, especially since there were some great, original looks this week