27.03.09

Lo Nuestro a La Musica Latina

Lilia Luciano’s peachy strapless Nicolas Felizola gown is exquisite. I love the piece that falls from the waist, and the double lined bodice.

Ilia Calderon wore the same Oscar de la Renta Spring 2009 strapless gown which Amy Adams wore to the Golden Globes.

Lili Estefan, the niece of Gloria Estefan, looked outstanding wearing an ice blue Gustavo Cadile gown.

I love the sparkling embellishments on the hem an the matching clutch.

One of the best of the night.

Scarlet Ortiz is gorgeous, but her green Nicolas Felizola asymmetrical gown is outstanding. I love the shredded pieces of fabric cascading down her train, and on her shoulder.

Bárbara Bermudo dressed her baby bump with a elegant Rafael Cennamo black strapless gown, which had quail feathers decorating the bodice.

Karla Martinez also opted for a Rafael Cennamo strapless gown. This sweetheart lined purple gown really showed off Karla’s sexy curves.

Ana Maria Canseco went against the strapless trend, and opted for a Gustavo Cadile ivory gown, with delicate embroidered beads around the bodice.

Singer Alejandra Guzman showed us how far her Roberto Cavalli Silk chain print gown would span. This shows us how fitted the gown actually is.

Source

Share/Save/Bookmark

Robin Wright In Ralph Lauren - 2014 Emmy Awards

Robin Wright In Ralph Lauren – 2014 Emmy Awards

In Miley Cyrus' Closet - Nanette Lepore Bow Wrap Dress

In Miley Cyrus’ Closet – Nanette Lepore Bow Wrap Dress

26 Responses to Lo Nuestro a La Musica Latina

1. robbie March 27, 2009 at 21:09 #

lilia looks sensational, the colour against her skin just looks amazing.

ilia just wow, it looks gorgeous on her love the hair and the bare neck.

barbara truly did dress her babt bump, and she looks amazing, i adore the feather bodice.

karla, its a gorgeous dress and stunning colour but a little plain.

ana maria, that dress is WOW, i would kill to have that drew. it is stunning, and looks perfect on her.

alejandra, somehow she makes this dress look extremely tacky and cheap. not good.

2. Ladyee Boutique March 27, 2009 at 21:22 #

These ladies all look exquisite with the exception of Alejandra Guzman. I love the Roberto Cavalli dress but I think her hair and makeup could be better. :)

3. Freida fan March 27, 2009 at 21:26 #

the pink and purple dresses really stand out. very gorgeous!

Nicole

4. Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 21:29 #

When are you gonna post best dressed!?!?!?!?!?!?!

5. Naomi March 27, 2009 at 21:30 #

Everyone looks hideous here.

6. Fashion Critic March 27, 2009 at 21:33 #

Soon :)

It is scheduled to post 9pm London time.

It was a busy day today. :)

7. Fashion Critic March 27, 2009 at 21:41 #

You’re entitled to your opinion Naomi, but I think you are a bit too harsh.

Not everyone has access to superstar stylists like Rachel Zoe.

I think they all look great, even Alejandra in Cavalli

8. dc88tigger March 27, 2009 at 21:43 #

Not sure which event you are looking at Naomi, everyone here looks great in their own way. No reason to be rude.

9. Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 21:48 #

Why do you edit comments. You just left me a message saying harh, very harsh. Then changed it. I don’t think anyone here looks good. The dresses are porrly fit at the bust and then there’s tan lines, and the pregant lady’s chest is going in many different directions. To go out of your way to change your comment is a little rude and tasteless…

10. Fashion Critic March 27, 2009 at 21:53 #

Naomi, I deleted my original comment because I wanted to add that you are entitled to your opinion.

Which you are.

I changed my original comment because I was worried I would offend you, but it looks like I did any way, so I just can win.

11. Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 23:08 #

I think they all look nice, especially Lilia :)
    but I also think there were some other ladies at this event, who looked even better e.g. Scarlet Ortiz in a green Nicolas Felizola gown, Alessandra Rosaldo in an orange David Salomon gown, Lili Estefan in a white Gustavo Cadile gown or Cynthia Olavarria in a lovely black and white gown :)

Lexa

12. Fashion Critic March 27, 2009 at 23:12 #

I really liked Lili’s gown too, but I could not find a full length picture

where did you see the other pictures?

I could not find those ladies you mentioned on Zimbio

13. Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 23:17 #

you can find all of them here http://www.univision.com/content/channel.jhtml?schid=10646
    or at the people.com espanol http://www.peopleenespanol.com/pespanol/

Lexa

14. Fashion Critic March 27, 2009 at 23:22 #

thanks :)

15. Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 23:36 #

my pleasure :)
    Lexa

16. Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 23:40 #

Alejandra Guzmán (mexican singer) looks OK. Usually she dresses like Phoebe Price so this is really an dffort for her.

17. Fashion Critic March 27, 2009 at 23:42 #

thanks for that information.

I could tell she was very eccentric.

18. Fashion Critic March 27, 2009 at 23:55 #

Thanks Again Lexa. I added Scarlet as she really impressed in her green gown.

19. Anonymous March 28, 2009 at 00:19 #

great! I’m glad to be of help! :)

Lexa

20. Payal March 28, 2009 at 03:59 #

The ladies look lovely. I only have one teeny weeny problem with Lilia’s tan lines. I hate seeing tan lines especially when people are going strapless!

21. Naomi March 28, 2009 at 12:47 #

I think everyone looks amazing. Lilia’s peachy gown is absolutely gorgeous and for once Alejandra doesn’t look like a complete mess.

Thanks FC for posting a latin event as most fashion blogs focus on UK and US red carpets and I miss seeing the wonderful fashions from my home turf.

22. Mel March 29, 2009 at 00:01 #

I think they are all beautiful indiviually

Love Scarlet.

23. whitestroke April 1, 2009 at 20:44 #

My fav: Ilia Calderon. She wore it better than Amy did.

24. Fashion Critic April 21, 2009 at 11:50 #

You are very welcome Naomi:)