27.03.09 In Her Closet

In Rihanna’s Closet – Balmain, Pratt’s, Undercover & Alexander Wang

Rihanna has been out and about so much lately, that it’s almost impossible to catch up.

Here is a quick look at what she has been wearing.

Pratt’s Motorcycle Skinny Jeans from Free People $228

Balmain Leather military jacket from Net-A-Porter for $7,045

Balmain Exaggerated shoulder top from Net-A-Porter £1,330/€1,595 and $2,320

Girlfriend is in love with Balmain at the moment, and who can blame her.

When it comes to her closet, Rihanna is on fire at the moment, and giving Victoria Beckham a run for her money in the street style stake.

Can’t wait to see what she wears next week.

Source & Source

Launch Party for LATISSE

Launch Party for LATISSE

Lo Nuestro a La Musica Latina

Lo Nuestro a La Musica Latina

8 Responses to In Rihanna’s Closet – Balmain, Pratt’s, Undercover & Alexander Wang

1. Anonymous March 27, 2009 at 20:02 #

Hi FC!
    This is real fur?

2. KAYA March 27, 2009 at 20:11 #

I am loving Rihannas clothing choices as of late. She seems to be having fun with fashion and dressing very urban/grungey with her pairings.

I love the fact that she takes all the pretension away from the garments but still maintains a cohesive and well dressed look

3. zoe aka drinkupthefashion March 27, 2009 at 20:22 #

WOW, rihanna is looking amazing! she looks great in all of these looks, and i am actually growing to like her hair.

4. Nik March 27, 2009 at 21:37 #

I hate her now!

I am completely in love with the Balmain pieces, though this girl just goes clubbing in them as if she just grabbed them off her closet– as if they were just normal pieces of clothing.

And her collection of enviable Alexander Wang pieces is getting ridiculous.

Ugh I need to get rich quick.

5. Paris March 28, 2009 at 02:46 #

FC I always love ur critic but i have to disagree on this one.

i'm sorry! wearing expensive pieces does not necessarily give you a pass! Ever since she came out of hiding & chose to bombard us with herself, none of her fashion choices have impressed me. The pieces are always hot but i'll rock them totally different.

her outfits are starting to look very redundant and that hair style is not popping. NONETHELESS, it is always interesting to see what she has on, despite my love or hate for them.

6. WendyB March 28, 2009 at 05:50 #

I feel weird watching her party so hard…it’s like she’s trying to replace the battered image with another one, but it’s a silly club-going one. I hope she is rid of Chris Brown at least.

7. Anonymous March 28, 2009 at 11:20 #

Her new hairstyle gives me the impression that she is balding. But still impressed with her style. I admire how people wear high fashion on the streets.

8. Anonymous March 29, 2009 at 15:21 #

I think Jennifer Esposito wore the Balmain exaggerated shoulder top at the InStyle/Warner Golden Globe Awads after party.

Lauren