26.03.09

Thierry Mugler For Beyonce Knowles

Today in Canada, Beyonce Knowles will kick off her long awaited tour.

I have been particularly waiting to see her tour wardrobe, since it was announced that Parisian couturier Thierry Mugler, would be taking over the designing from Tina Knowles.

Mugler vision was the capture the duality between being a woman and a warrior.

Mulger said, “Sasha Fierce is another aspect of Beyonce’s personality. She is Fierce on stage and Beyonce in real life. I tried to understand these two sides with my own perception of both aspects.”

I think this looks outstanding, and I can picture B shakin’ her tail feather in this wonderful creation.

Source

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Who Wore Gareth Pugh Better? Beyonce Knowles or Daphne Guinness

Who Wore Gareth Pugh Better? Beyonce Knowles or Daphne Guinness

10 Responses to Thierry Mugler For Beyonce Knowles

1. Jayson March 26, 2009 at 14:10 #

OMG, I love it! I can’t wait to see pictures. I love Thierry.

2. Arasto March 26, 2009 at 15:34 #

very very very disappointing.

i had much high expectations.

i thought she would be looking couture. she looks very much like the old beyonce.

3. Freida fan March 26, 2009 at 16:35 #

I’m so excited to see her in a few days! Her costumes are always amazing and work well with the show..

Nicole

4. Fashion Critic March 26, 2009 at 16:47 #

she’s gonna be amazing.

I have seen her in concert before, but I am sure this one will be even better.

5. SWANKY-D March 26, 2009 at 17:24 #

omfg.. these costumes are rocks.. the shape and the material will look so futuristic-esqe.
    i hope the concert will be awesome and she’ll come to my place, Indonesia.

For Arasto: what? The old beyonce isnt as good as this dress.

6. Arasto March 26, 2009 at 18:25 #

SWANKY-D, I was expecting crazy silhouettes and muted colours.

This is skin-tight gold and silver garbage.

When isn’t Beyonce wearing something skin tight and metallic?

She should have wore all white. each outfit should have been white. something bold. something out of the box. this shimmery glam stuff is annoying and played out.

7. SWANKY-D March 26, 2009 at 19:19 #

arasto: so you kinda expecting she would wear pugh-like clothes?
    hey come on, beyoncè will look great in this dress and its not a garbage. I admit that the metallic-thingies is so beyoncè, but you gotta admit that the shape of the costume is great.

beyoncè been wearing some muted pieces from pugh for a while, but i think i’m gonna be bored if she always wore that muted pieces. We still need that glam side of beyoncè too.

but hey, its just two outfits from many outfits. maybe you will like the other outfits as much as i love these costumes.

8. Fashion Critic March 26, 2009 at 19:38 #

Yes this is only one outfit so we should not judge the 58 piece collection on this.

Can’t wait to post the pictures tomorrow.

9. Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 15:48 #

Cool.

Tina should start taking notes – though I think she’d just notice all the shiny and none of the style.

10. Ruthless MEME April 1, 2009 at 15:55 #

I was expectin’ more theatrical clothes….. but these are nice…..