26.03.09

Social Events Of The Week

“Late Show with David Letterman”, New York

Gossip Girl actress Blake Lively finally gets it right.

She was looking ravishing in a mini pink Diane von Furstenberg dress, and gold Jimmy Choo’s for her appearance on Letterman this week.

I don’t even like one-sleeved anything, so for her to make me love this look, is even more impressive

Hot colour, hot look.

“Skellig” London VIP Screening

Kelly Macdonald wore a lace necklined Collette Dinnigan Spring 2009 LBD.

I love the silver beaded shoulders, which gives the dress a slight edgy Balmain-eqse feel to it.

EcoMom’s Sowing Hope In Congo Party, LA

Nicole Richie wears another look which is very typical of her earth-mother/boho style.

This white kimono sleeved maxi, is covered in an interesting pattern.

Kerry Washington teams a black pencil skirt, with a green Missoni Fall 2008 v-neck sweater.

It looks like she is wearing the same Choo’s as Blake Lively above.

The Ivy, LA

Paris Hilton looks pretty in pink – for a refreshing change – as she leaves the Ivy after dinner with her new boyfriend Doug Reinhardt and her parents.

Paris’ floral tulip-skirted dress is gorgeous. I really love it.

She teamed her dress with silver pumps for this sweet look.

Source & Source

Runway To "Fast & Furious" Moscow Premiere - Jordana Brewster In Reem Acra

Runway To "Fast & Furious" Moscow Premiere – Jordana Brewster In Reem Acra

Lanvin Comes To London

Lanvin Comes To London

13 Responses to Social Events Of The Week

1. antoneLLina March 26, 2009 at 13:48 #

blake is finally FAWLESS!i hope that she will continue like this…
    her body is fantastic!

2. atelier March 26, 2009 at 13:49 #

this is the blake we love…she looks absolutely gorgeous,,,this is the girl who appeared on the cover of Vogue…I adore this look!

3. robbie March 26, 2009 at 14:38 #

wow at long last she gets it right. shame she didnt smile though.

kelly looks fantastic, i like the beaded shoulders.

nicole looks great, but sometimes i wish she would ditch the boho look and go for something more edgy.

kerry as always looks fantastic, simple but fantastic. love the choos.

paris looks amazing, love the dress and the shoes, also loving her anna wintour style bob.

4. Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 14:53 #

Love the color of Blake’s dress. But there is something off about her look. I must be the fit coz is bunches around her waist and the sleeve looks awkward. Good try though.

I think Paris’ dress is pretty!

5. Anonymous March 26, 2009 at 15:02 #

I’m glad the layout is back to normal! I could barely even get on the website.

Blake finally looks decent (more than)!

6. kaitlyn March 26, 2009 at 18:10 #

comment for blake. finally! i hope this continues.

7. Moi March 26, 2009 at 18:23 #

I love Blake Lively but unfortunatly she looks way too old for her age. I wish she would smile more and dress more fun …
    I don't like Nicole & Paris hair at all….
    I'm not found of the boho style too.

8. Ling March 26, 2009 at 19:05 #

Blake’s style has certainly improved in my eyes, but there’s still something a little off about her outfit – it just looks a little too wrinkly! Hopefully this means she’s got a new stylist?? I’m so glad she wore gold heels with this dress!

9. Fashion Critic March 26, 2009 at 19:39 #

Normally you all agree that Blake looks horrible, but the fact that she is dividing us, is a good sign.

She is at least stepping in the right direction.

10. Sarah March 26, 2009 at 20:27 #

I think Nicole looks so beautiful in this dress and remembering how terrible she used to look a few years ago I will not complain that she isn’t edgy.

Also, it’s nice to see Blake stepping it up again, missed it.

11. Raquel March 27, 2009 at 01:28 #

Kerry’s blouse/sweater looks like something my mother would wear circa 1984. Just saying.

I don’t like Blake’s dress that much but the color is awesome and she looks fiercy.

12. Freida fan March 27, 2009 at 04:26 #

yay i was hoping u wud post these pics of Blake! she looks amazing. no more of the bed hair and the bad posture. love the colour hope it lasts!

Nicole

13. whitestroke March 30, 2009 at 22:46 #

I’m not impressed, Blake. I’m not impressed at all.

Am I the only one who notices how horrible her makeup (especially the foundation/concealer) looks?