25.03.09

Moet & Chandon: A Tribute To Cinema

Eva Herzigova was the only one on this red carpet to opt for colour.

The supermodel evoked pure glamour in her red satin, strapless puffball Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2009 dress. This dress was presented in a black longer version, but I much prefer this look on Eva.

There’s something about a fur stole that instantly completes and perfects a look, but the tights are really annoying. This can be forgiven, as it was cold and rainy in London last night.

As lovely as Thandie Newton looks in this Preen Fall 2009 dress, my first thought was that I had seen her in this dress before.

Then I realize that it’s the hair that’s so familiar. Looking back on her photo archive, and her many red carpet appearances, you have to go back to September 2008 to see a different style, which is a shame, because I love her hair down.

Back to her black satin dress. I love the lace panels, which give her a bit of an edge without begin too revealing. I love how she always supports British labels.

Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous and buxom wearing this lace vintage Givenchy LBD, with satin champagne Louboutin’s.

She constantly gives us that old Hollywood look, which fits her so well.

We have been seeing a lot of Jacquetta Wheeler on the red carpet lately, and she’s like a breath of fresh air.

She always looks so statuesque and fresh faced.

Last night with gold strappy sandals she wore a RM by Roland Mouret Apollinaire taffeta gown.

The black full length one shoulder gown has a fishtail skirt, and a large slit to elegantly show-off a bit of leg.

With her nude t-bar Louboutin’s, Rachel Stevens wore a black strapless harem pants jumpsuit.

A bit more colour was added to her look, with a gold rope belt and a ivory clutch with gold detailing.

Source & Source

Kate Moss In Saint Laurent - Out In London

Kate Moss In Saint Laurent – Out In London

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

8 Responses to Moet & Chandon: A Tribute To Cinema

1. Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 13:17 #

Scarlett looks like a vamp :) NICE!

2. ~*juDee*~ March 25, 2009 at 15:12 #

thandie aaaalways looks fantabulous! :)
    scarlett, who i’ve never been much of a fan of, looks slightly scary :S

3. Parvati March 25, 2009 at 15:37 #

I always love Jacquetta Wheeler’s appearances and this is no exception. Although her dress reminds me of the red Roland Mouret that Heidi Klum wore to this year’s Oscars.

4. Ling March 25, 2009 at 15:41 #

I miss Scarlett’s blonde hair – she looks a bit goth with her dark hair and lips and black dress!

5. Anne March 25, 2009 at 16:52 #

Mmm.. Scarlett is hot! Love the dramatic make-up.

6. Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 20:05 #

Fur completes an outfit? Did I read that correctly? I’m truly disappointed in you. Fur is disgusting.

7. Kris March 26, 2009 at 05:12 #

To the comment above mine, get over it PETA. I agree with you FC, the fur completely makes the look, it’s wonderful.

Anyways, Scarlet is nowhere near an old Hollywood look-her hair should not be the sole reason behind such a statement. In addition, every old Hollywood actress and starlet are crying right now or turning over in their graves if such a completely vapid, vulgar, and untalented female could be compared to the likes of Greta Garbo and Dietrich.
    Okay, okay I sound a bit harsh, but it’s all because of my deep disgust for this woman–I had absolutely no idea that large breasts could get you THAT far. Oh my.

8. whitestroke March 30, 2009 at 22:26 #

I love the way Eva keeps rocking that collection.

Such a shame lovely Thandie is wearing a dress I just can’t like. I don’t like Preen that much in general.

Scarlett hasn’t looked this good in ages!