23.03.09

Tilda Swinton For AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2009

My love and complete obsession admiration for Tilda Swinton is no secret.

She has a kooky sense of style that I adore, and she’s one of the most fearless women on the planet when it comes to fashion.

Can you imagine Jennifer Aniston doing this editorial? Errr No.

The editorial was shot by Craig McDean, and the designers were even more outlandish than usual.

The breath-taking designs are by Mark Fast, Mary Katrantzou, Sandra Backlund, Peter Pilotto, Louise Goldin.

My particular favourite being the fuchsia Craig Lawrence creation.

We are not worthy Tilda.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source
Runway To "The Perfect Game" Premiere - Eva Longoria In Badgley Mischka

Runway To "The Perfect Game" Premiere – Eva Longoria In Badgley Mischka

In Rihanna's Closet - Missoni Playsuit

In Rihanna’s Closet – Missoni Playsuit

10 Responses to Tilda Swinton For AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2009

1. robbie March 23, 2009 at 17:28 #

wow this blows me away, she looks amazing in each of those pictures.

this shoot makes her look even more taller than she actually is.

2. ahot March 23, 2009 at 17:52 #

very statuesque. Love her

3. Sarah March 23, 2009 at 18:48 #

Gorgeous!

4. Elisa March 23, 2009 at 18:51 #

this woman is DIVINE. by far my favorite person when it comes to fashion.

5. Maslačak March 23, 2009 at 22:52 #

she’s amazing… i love her totally uncommon beauty… and this photo shoot left me speechless…

6. Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 02:58 #

Hey FC!! First I would like to say that I think you are the best. I LOVE your blog and your opinions. But I disagree with you when it comes to Tilda. You see, I do not think that being weird is the same as being fearless. Actually I think that the fearless comes with the weird factor… Do not take this in the wrong way. I mean this in the best way (I’m not a hater). I just think she is weird and not in a good way…
    Anyway, I love your blog!!! Keep up with the good work!!
    Mari

7. Kris March 24, 2009 at 05:33 #

Oh..my..word! She is so stunning; I love her eyes and the fact that she isn’t just standing there–she’s actually quite a good and emotive model.
    The designs, the posture and positions are perfection! Best editorial that I’ve seen of an actor in the past five years or so.
    Amazing!

8. Fashion Critic March 24, 2009 at 10:46 #

Mari, I don't take offense at all.

I don't agree though, but thanks for your comment, it's always nice to hear different points of view.

I ♥ Tilda ;)

9. Mei March 24, 2009 at 21:36 #

I agree with you FC, Tilda has her own personality when it comes to fashion and she is not afraid to try new things. This editiorial depicts her edgy style perfectly. She makes fashion and the red carpet seem more interesting and original.

10. Sugarshock March 29, 2009 at 22:29 #

thank goodness for Tilda – the world would be so boring without her!