"Evening Of 20th Century Glamour" Benefiting MOCA

"Evening Of 20th Century Glamour" Benefiting MOCA

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

27 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. xdittax March 20, 2009 at 19:14 #

Rachel! She looks gorgeous-gorgeous. You have no idea how much I love this look.

My second choice’s Marisa Tomei – her dress is really pretty – and the third is Peneople, who looks gorgeous beautiful in her best black.

But in fact I can’t deny that I love Elena Ballesteros’s outfit very much.

Ditta×××

2. Atelier March 20, 2009 at 19:17 #

for me its definately between donatella and diane,,they both looked absolutely fantastic in their dress choices..At the end I voted for diane,,,I mean,,just look at her, how can someone can deny a vote to such a Stunning, breathtaking woman?
    There are Stylish women,,,and there is Dian Keaton…No Doubt!

3. Freida fan March 20, 2009 at 19:23 #

i voted for Rachel! love her look!
    my second was Anne – she looks stunning!

i like all the looks this week except Jacquetta Wheeler and Coco

Have a good weekend!
    Nicole

4. Dana March 20, 2009 at 20:16 #

YAY! After last weeks atrocities, this week made me happy. All the looks were lovely. I voted for Marisa Tomei because she didn’t just look good – it was a look. Sometimes I feel as though stars are credited for looking amazing when designers deserve the credit. She looks really beautiful.

Diane looked pretty, as well as Anne Hathaway, and Coca Rocha. Coco also had “the look” that showed true style. I liked Rachel Bilson as well. I liked all, actually, except Kritsen Stewart. She just doesn’t have “it” yet.

Have a great weekend everyone!♥

5. Fashion Critic March 20, 2009 at 20:25 #

you too Dana.

6. k March 20, 2009 at 20:30 #

Jaquetta Wheeler was my clear favorite, lovely and fashionable in the best sense of both words!

7. Rama dimas March 20, 2009 at 20:34 #

i am so loving marissa tomei for the lovely gown and coco rocha for her chic outfits.
    coco is always looked great in red carpet so she deserve to win !
    Have a great weekend fc, its 3 in the morning in my place :D

8. Reem March 20, 2009 at 20:47 #

heLLoo,
    my vote goes to Diane! simply because i always like to vote for long gowns in this weekly poll
    but i must say, I was very excited to see that Kirsten Stewart finally tried something new, i agree the color is really nice on her !
    Marissa looks cute as usual, seems like she loves bows or is it side details? like her yellow -was it oscars?- dress,

WOW Selita Ebanks looks AMAZING

as for the rest, i really wish Cocoa would change her hair color, its really kinda scary, and is a shame because shes really beautiful

Rachael looks more petite than usual, i would of liked her look better if her hair was down …love the dress nonetheless
    the rest are plain, ‘no wow factor as you say’ :D

~Reem

9. Ian March 20, 2009 at 20:53 #

Gong Li was meant to be on this week’s best dressed poll! She looked gorgeous in Louis Vuitton.

10. Sally March 20, 2009 at 21:09 #

Gong Li was last week

11. drinkupthefashion March 20, 2009 at 22:05 #

i cannot believe that diane kruger is leading this poll. this is a travesty. she doesn’t look that great in the dress. she’s been wearing her hair like that to every single event for a while now.

selita deserves to win this.

12. SWANKY-D March 20, 2009 at 22:08 #

i picked marissa tomei gorgeous dior gown. She looked adorably fantastic even its vintage.
    then i'll go for selita ebanks for her fierce look. i love her as much as i love balmain. she's the most outstanding vs angel,for me.

Then i'd pick for miss rocha for her cute skirt.
    I don't agree with reem opinion. Coco still looked fierce and she ain't scared me.

I think this week best dressed poll is full of outstanding outfits.
    love it!
    have a great weekend everyone <3 fc

13. Dana March 20, 2009 at 22:31 #

yay most of you agree with me :]

thanks FC!

14. Anonymous March 20, 2009 at 22:59 #

Elena Ballesteros in Chanel.

The other ladies seem to oscillate between the extremes of trying too hard in a seen it before type dress, to unconventional dress not quite pulled off well enough (with trying too hard in an unconventional type dress, and seen it before dress not quite pulled off well enough in between).

Elena’s the only one who looked different, interesting and chic with out being overdone.

Well, to me anyway.

15. anna March 20, 2009 at 23:50 #

Elena Ballesteros – I voted for her, she’s stylish, elegant and so Chanel… love it

the next winner for me is Diane, amazing!

16. Parvati March 21, 2009 at 01:37 #

I really like Anne Hathaway’s and Selita Ebanks’s outfits, but Diane Kruger looked fantastic, so I voted for her. I remember seeing the same dress on Kristin Scott-Thomas and thinking that it looked good, but not great. Well, it looks absolutely gorgeous on Diane.

17. Rock*Star March 21, 2009 at 01:46 #

Loved how Jacquetta accessorized.

Elena's look is Cool & Chic.

Marisa Tomei was simply BEAUTIFUL & lovely to look at:)

But, I think Selita Ebanks was the hottest and the edgiest of all. She pulled this Balmain mini dress without an effort!

My vote goes to her.

18. Jajababy March 21, 2009 at 02:47 #

I picked Elena. She looked absolutely ravishing without trying too hard!

19. em March 21, 2009 at 03:22 #

without a question it’s Elena Ballesteros in Chanel – i would rock that look anytime – love it

20. ana March 21, 2009 at 06:11 #

Elena Ballesteros is so chic in this look..i mean she is not just wearing a dress but has created a whole look herself..she easily gets my vote..
    come on people vote for her..she deserves to win for her efforts..

p.s: fc, i hope a lil’ campaining is not against the rules of the polls ;)

21. Anonymous March 21, 2009 at 08:04 #

Elena Ballesteros, she looks so chic in that whole ensemble. Not everyone would be able to carry off this look. As for the rest, gowns and short dresses don’t make much of an impact.

22. SydneyCheapChic March 21, 2009 at 08:21 #

best ‘best dressed’ in a long while! I was tossing up between Marisa, Selita, Rachel, Coco and Elena…

I ended up voting for Elena, because she just owned it.. it’s classic chanel, but i think it was modern and simple with an edge.

23. Fashion Critic March 21, 2009 at 09:43 #

Ana – nope. Campaigning is a good thing. It helps the undecided. :)

24. Lana March 21, 2009 at 12:42 #

Tough tough choice this week!
    Diane looks outstanding in her beautiful gown, Rachel has an overall amazing look, and Kristen really scrubbed up well this week after making an effort!

But the clear winner for me HAS to be Selita, she looks sexy yet classy, the dress is stunning, and she completly rocks the accessories as well.
    Anyone else in this dress and they would probably look like a hooker.

Thanks :)

25. Mike March 21, 2009 at 18:11 #

selita looks like the grossest thing ive seen in a while
    balmain has gone beyond its SO TRASHY ITS AWESOME time to just plain trashy

elena for the win

26. antoneLLina March 21, 2009 at 23:09 #

rachel is simply stunning!! so chic and elegant…and i don’t know something like “fresh”…love her!!
    second choice’s is elena, very very chic and stylish

27. Anonymous March 22, 2009 at 17:19 #