Straight off the back of promoting Twilight, Kristen Stewart jumps straight into promoting her new movie Adventureland.

The movie had its premiere in LA last night, where the usually scruffy looking Kristen, looked very polished – by her standards.

Her hair was tied back into a semi-loose bun, whilst wearing black patent high heel pumps, and a coral and black patterned Herve Leger by Max Azria Spring 2009 bandage dress.

The dress had an open back, which Kristen was only too happy to show off for the photographers.

I know many of you are tiring of bandage dresses, but I think this is a really good look for Kristen. The colour of the dress is gorgeous against her skin.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source

Who Wore Jay Godfrey Better? Carice van Houten or Dania Ramirez

Who Wore Jay Godfrey Better? Carice van Houten or Dania Ramirez

In Lily Allen's Closet - Acne Bustier Red Dress

In Lily Allen’s Closet – Acne Bustier Red Dress

16 Responses to Runway To “Adventureland” LA Premiere – Kristen Stewart In Herve Leger by Max Azria

1. Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 11:34 #

I thought she really looked good here. I was surprised when I saw her hair. I like her dress, and when I saw the back I just fell in love with it.

Although her pose could be a bit better coz there were shots where she looked awkward and stiff. But I envy Kristen’s legs! They’re gorgeous.

2. serap March 17, 2009 at 12:49 #

wow very sexy, the dress looks gorgeous on her, love her makeup <3

3. Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 12:56 #

I like her ‘polished’ look, she’s got a lovely makeup. And the dress is great as well :)

Lexa

4. Lily March 17, 2009 at 13:46 #

For once I really like what Kristen is wearing- although it’s Hervé Léger. I am surprised.
    And for once I would prefer a dress with tights. I think, Lily Collins wore the same dress in Paris with black tights and looked gorgeous. – Excuse me if I am wrong. But I think I am not. :)

5. Ayesha March 17, 2009 at 15:33 #

wow..not your typical herve leger.

6. antoneLLina March 17, 2009 at 16:50 #

wow! i love this look…

7. Myssidominici March 17, 2009 at 17:20 #

She doesn’t look comfortable, It’s not working for me.

8. drinkupthefashion March 17, 2009 at 17:23 #

she looks so good! this has got to be her best look. <333

9. Fashion Critic March 17, 2009 at 17:47 #

I think like some one said it’s the pose that is slightly off.

10. Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 19:16 #

why is it, people never look in the mirror befor going out? That dress does not suit her!

11. mish March 17, 2009 at 22:05 #

Yep Lily Collins definitely wore this during New York Fashion Week.

I don’t know – the colour seems a bit strong for her, and this look is no way her best. Her best fashion moment was definitely that one-shouldered Balenciaga dress (three-toned, I recall) during her Twilight promos. And that Paula Ka tube dress with the white hem detail in Japan.. stunning.

12. robbie March 17, 2009 at 22:58 #

*faints* for once she actually looks presentable, she has actually washed and brushed her hair, at long last.

dress is okay, least it isnt a cleavage flashing one that most people wear.

she needs to sort out her posture it is really bad.

13. Haley March 17, 2009 at 23:06 #

Hmm… I wish she would have worn some really cool, edgy shoes. The pumps are boring.

14. Parvati March 18, 2009 at 00:38 #

The dress is gorgeous, but the look on her face and her posture ruin the look, in my opinion.

15. whitestroke March 30, 2009 at 16:46 #

She’s giving off the THEY MADE ME DO IT! vibe.

I also keep wondering who’s making her wear those same type of classic black pumps time and time again. With so many edgy gladiator heels/booties out there, here’s the kind of girl who would rock those and even give a different feeling to her outfits, which would suit her personality much better. Not everyone is an elegant/posh type. You gotta find a way how to make your own sense of style presentable on the red carpet. Her stylist is doing it all wrong.

I think she’s got HORRIBLE legs. I don’t know what the photographers are doing to make them appear passable on most pictures.

16. aimee April 23, 2009 at 05:07 #

i completely abhor this dress on her. the balenciaga was her best look to date. this herve leger just isn’t doing it for me. i think the color takes away from her beautiful ivory skin.