Cover Wars: Who Wore The Herve Leger Swimsuit On The Cover Better?

It’s been a while since we had a cover wars Who Wore It Better?

Beyonce Knowles shows off her famous curves, whilst all oiled up on the March 2009 cover of Los Angeles Confidential wearing a white hot Herve Leger by Max Azria swimsuit.

Anna Faris takes B on, wearing the same swimsuit on the cover of Arena UK magazine’s final April 2009 issue.

The magazine has suspended publication after 22 years, with the final edition going on sale next week.

For me there’s no contest. B wins by a very long mile. Her body is OUTSTANDING in this bikini, even though a bandage swimsuit doesn’t appeal to me.

Source

Sandra Bullock In Peter Pilotto - 2014 People's Choice Awards

Sandra Bullock In Peter Pilotto – 2014 People’s Choice Awards

Beyonce Knowles For Vogue Italia March 2009

Beyonce Knowles For Vogue Italia March 2009

10 Responses to Cover Wars: Who Wore The Herve Leger Swimsuit On The Cover Better?

1. Moi March 16, 2009 at 15:14 #

Yeah I totally agree with you. Beyonce looks really sexy while Anna Faris looks like a bodybuilder… Why did they make her take that pose in a swimsuit?

2. Nik March 16, 2009 at 15:58 #

Cover wars is such an unfortunate occurance…For two publications to have the same pieces on their cover is just sad. I always feel bad for the girl and magazine who had the worse cover.

Still, it is incredibley funny and fascinating.

B does not look like herself here although you gotta give credit to the body of the one, non-supermodel, girl to cover Sport’s Illustrated swimsuit issue.

3. boogie March 16, 2009 at 16:04 #

b looks amazing!! the only think I don’t like is the oily skin!!

4. Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 16:07 #

Anna looks like Lady Gaga in that pic. But both are so heavily photoshopped I cant choose.

T

5. robbie March 16, 2009 at 16:22 #

neither, it just boring, beyonce looks far too oiled up in that picture.

6. Freida fan March 16, 2009 at 16:45 #

totally agree FC. B has a great bod. shes brave to put on that skin tight bandage swim suit and work it like she does. love her

nicole

7. drinkupthefashion March 16, 2009 at 17:33 #

that looks like a one piece and not a bikini to me…but yeah, beyonce looks amazing in this. you go girl.

8. Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 19:44 #

While Beyonce definitely looked gorgeous fabulous and beautiful, her picture is waaaay too photoshopped. Hence I didn’t vote.

9. Junkie1 March 17, 2009 at 00:31 #

Anna SO wore it better–she is confident rather than overtly sexual. Plus, I find it’s always better to view clothes on people that aren’t covered in oil! Ack!

10. Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 03:09 #

Beyonce looks sexier for sure but she’s been photoshopped to look half her size… that’s not sexy, it’s insecure
    so I voted for Anna :)