Best Dressed Of The Week – Freida Pinto & Jamie Chung

After looking at the Fall 2009 collections for the last 4 weeks, I have been getting progressively worried about how much black was presented. Jamie Chung was a relieving tonic to my eyes, as she took to the red carpet in a floral Jenni Kayne strapless dress.

Vanessa Williams and Sarah Jessica Parker were my next favourites.

Your favourite was Freida Pinto wearing a white Chanel dress.

I was surprised she won, because a lot of the comments on that post, were related to how bored some of you are of her. You surely can’t be tiring of Frieda yet? She’s barely started.

Source

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

Who Wore 3.1 Phillip Lim Better? Thandie Newton or Isla Fisher

Who Wore 3.1 Phillip Lim Better? Thandie Newton or Isla Fisher

9 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Freida Pinto & Jamie Chung

1. Paris Pastry March 15, 2009 at 19:14 #

I’m not tired of Freida, I’m just seeing her a little too much. I’m glad she won though, she looks fantastic in Chanel!

Danielle

2. A. Celeste March 15, 2009 at 19:21 #

Hey FC, have you seen Tilda Swinton’s new editorial? It is absolutely stunning. She is wearing the future of couture fashion. The magazine is called Another Magazine.

Celeste

3. Freida fan March 15, 2009 at 20:01 #

aww yay for Freida! Happy she won.
    Cant go wrong with Jamie either. She looks fresh and I love the shoes!

4. Ling March 15, 2009 at 21:03 #

Wow, I’m surprised you chose Jamie Chung as your critic’s choice, I thought you might have gone for Diane Kruger or Amy Adams – but well chosen, I think she was the best dressed too (despite wearing something that’s already been worn!) I’m definitely not bored of Freida, but this hasn’t been her best look, hopefully it’s just a minor blip for now!

5. SydneyCheapChic March 15, 2009 at 22:36 #

I’m not necessarily bored of Freida but I don’t think alot of her choices has deserved the attention she’s been receiving.. I would rather give credit to someone who has originality or freshness in their fashion choices..

6. Miss Sophisticated March 15, 2009 at 23:12 #

I vote for Jamie, I think she looks great! :)

7. Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 00:53 #

Freida is a beauty but she is clearly overexposed.
    so sick of hearing about her

8. Gaby March 16, 2009 at 02:08 #

i really loved Diane Kruger’s outfit. I thought it was the most daring out of all the people that were in the running and she pulled it off flawlessly! Freida is starting to bore me a little just because everything she wears is beautiful (which makes me jealous) but i would like to see her mix it up a little more. I loved her editorial in India Vogue, it was different from what she usually does and i would love to see her do more of that.

9. Jajababy March 16, 2009 at 02:41 #

Jamie was my pick as well. Her dress is right on for Spring plus she’s a cutie!