Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Freida Pinto & Jamie Chung

Best Dressed Of The Week – Freida Pinto & Jamie Chung

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. robbie March 13, 2009 at 20:04 #

this is tricky, if it wasnt for the hair SJP would have got my vote but te hair was bad.

emmy gets my vote, it was sexy, but not overly sexy, and not a sign of prom queen in sight perfect!

2. Dana March 13, 2009 at 20:20 #

ewww. this was a bad week.

rose byrne is pretty, except for the hair.
    emmy- pick one asset to flaunt, not all of ‘em!
    diane- ew. weird and ugly.
    reese- nice except for the hair.
    vanessa- lovely, lovely dress! but i’ve seen it over and over again, or at least same style.
    sjp- over rated. ugly. ridiculous and stupid outfit.
    freida- lovely, as always. she got my second place vote!
    emily- shes a gorgeous girl, but not so much the dress.
    jamie- pretty dress, but eh.
    amy adams- finally! this takes guts and real, true style to pull off. definitely the best.

these stars betta step up their game.
    thanks for all the posts this week, FC.

with love, Dana

3. Freida fan March 13, 2009 at 21:52 #

not that impressive week.

I loveed Freida’s look. It was very Chanel. Ive been waiting to finally vote for her in these polls but i think she totally deserves it this week!

Also loving Emmy and Vanessa.

4. Kary Rivera March 13, 2009 at 23:23 #

I had to vote for Freida! Vanessa Willilams was my 2nd choice, I think she looks great in the green Alexandar Wang.

5. xdittax March 14, 2009 at 00:15 #

Amy. Diane. Freida.

Chic. Cool. Cute.

♥♥♥

6. symon March 14, 2009 at 01:59 #

hiii :D

i voted for SJP !! :)

7. Kris March 14, 2009 at 02:02 #

This week actually seems better than past weeks, at least in terms of originality.
    I still don’t understand Freida’s appeal though–she’s quite boring.

8. SydneyCheapChic March 14, 2009 at 07:01 #

unfortunately best dressed this week doesn’t have my top 3!! :( I was hoping Gong Li and Milla Jovovich at Louis Vuitton would be on this list coz i thought their ensembles were different and they pulled it off great! but my number one this week was Lucy Liu in Rachel Roy.. that was such a simple but with a little quirk outfit!

BUt since they aren’t here I would have to vote for Rose Byrne who was my fourth this week. Vanessa would’ve come runner up.

I agree with Kris, I don’t see the appeal with Freida… her outfit this week was alot better than her illfitting outfit last week though.

9. karen March 14, 2009 at 10:37 #

Freida’s choice is not bad. I love the dress, but I think it doesn’t suit her at all. i mean i can’t see any wow factors in it. i do agree wit the point dat Kris has mentioned.

she’s quite boring!!!

10. hiun_na March 14, 2009 at 13:36 #

sjp for the color and the snake pattern of the dress.the shoes and the gloves are the perfect finishing touch!

11. Catherine March 14, 2009 at 14:31 #

Loved Amy’s suit..she’s never worn something like that before and she pulled it off very well.

Also like Vanessa, Emmy and Jamie’s dresses..but Amy gets my vote this week.

12. Ling March 14, 2009 at 14:56 #

Hmmm not really a great week – I went for Jamie Chung but Rose Byrne and Vannessa Williams look great too. I think Freida’s outfit is a little boring, while SJP just looks too messy and over-accessorised for my liking.

13. HollyGolightly March 14, 2009 at 22:14 #

I voted for Emmy not only because I think she looks stunning, but also because I think this is the first time I’ve seen her rocking this kind of sex appeal!

14. whitestroke March 16, 2009 at 16:43 #

I personally think Gong Li and Roxane Mesquida were better dressed this week than any of these. It’s much better choice than last week, though. I voted for Diane, I think. Because she keeps wearing stuff better than it looked on the runway, and I even let the fur slide this time.

15. whitestroke March 16, 2009 at 16:44 #

By the way, did you see Georgina Chapman last week wearing Balenciaga?

16. Fashion Critic March 16, 2009 at 16:46 #

no, totally missed that.

17. whitestroke March 16, 2009 at 17:08 #

You can see the pics at her Zimbio page.

18. Fashion Critic March 16, 2009 at 17:16 #

A small part of me just died. :(