12.03.09

Chanel Fall 2009

Chanel’s Fall 2009 presentation included many classic pieces like tweed skirt suits, long wool dresses, black and white pieces, and knits.

What was unexpected was the bold geometric bodysuits, the low belly button cut dresses, frilly cuffs, and the silk pants.

Apart from the black and white pieces, green and pink were also thrown into the mix.

What I loved the most from this collection, were the plastic Chanel bags. They had compartments for your classic quilted bag, your Chanel No.5 perfume, your sunglasses, your lipstick, your foundation compact, your iPod, and even your iPod earphones.

I can’t wait to see some carrying this bag. Lily Allen will no doubt get this as a gift from Uncle Karl.

Source

In Katie Holmes' Closet - Jerome C. Rousseau Shoes

In Katie Holmes’ Closet – Jerome C. Rousseau Shoes

In Reese Witherspoon's Closet - Prada & Christian Louboutin

In Reese Witherspoon’s Closet – Prada & Christian Louboutin

7 Responses to Chanel Fall 2009

1. House Of Glitz March 12, 2009 at 13:57 #

Girl that bag is HOT!!

2. robbie March 12, 2009 at 13:59 #

OH MY GOD, i dont care about the clothes, i want one of those bags, those look so fricking amazing.

but im sure they will be sold for something outrageous like £30,000

3. Moi March 12, 2009 at 16:11 #

I third what has been said before. THE BAGS!!!!

4. Nik March 12, 2009 at 18:22 #

Those bags make me feel like the little girl I never was.

I wonder how u open it? Is it just an accesory?

Either way, I would so buy that bag for 30k even though I am already in debt.

5. Nikki March 12, 2009 at 19:50 #

Wow. That bag would be an amazing collection piece. Where is mine “uncle Karl”. Well it give me another reason to not like lilly allen i guess. The collection is pretty classic, but the bag amazing. I can’t wait to see someone photographed carrying it.

6. Janie March 13, 2009 at 14:59 #

I love this idea its so original and fun, not a good look on the mean streets though, talk about advertise. STEAL ME ,STEAL ME!!!

7. whitestroke March 15, 2009 at 23:56 #

Those bags can’t be for real. They look literally like kits for children’s games. The kind of plastic ‘bags’ little girls carry. Only even bigger and more awkward. They don’t seem practical to use on a daily basis at all. And why the F*** would they be so expensive? It’s just plastic.