Who Wore Chanel Couture Better? Renee Zellweger or Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue proved that a fabulous couture dress, shouldn’t reside in the archives forever.

The singer/actress wore this Chanel Fall 2002 Couture dress to this years BAFTA Awards in London, over 6 years after Renee Zellweger had worn the same dress to the Chicago London premiere in 2002.

Both women look amazing, so for me this contest will go down to the heels.

Renee wore silver strappy heels, whilst Kylie wore gold. Given the opportunity to wear this dress, I would have worn silver heels, but the black strap on Renee’s heels cheapens the look for me, so Kylie wins.

Source & Source & Source & thanks to Robbie.
Runway To Stella McCartney Show - Amber Rose In Alexander McQueen

Runway To Stella McCartney Show – Amber Rose In Alexander McQueen

Alexander McQueen Fall 2009

Alexander McQueen Fall 2009

6 Responses to Who Wore Chanel Couture Better? Renee Zellweger or Kylie Minogue

1. Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 09:16 #

Renee Zellwegger looks washed out. I love the color of Kylie’s hair and her shoes so I vote for Kylie! She looks gorgeous!

2. boogie March 11, 2009 at 11:07 #

I love this dress!! I think kylie fills better the dress!!

3. robbie March 11, 2009 at 12:26 #

thanks for mentioning my name i feel famous now lol.

hmmm this isnt hard for me, renee looks nice, but i dont like the hair, or the way she has the straps together. kylie fills it out alot more than renee does, plus i do love the gold heels she chose.

kylie for me.

4. robbie March 11, 2009 at 13:30 #

FC i hope you dont mind, but would you be able to post this

i think she looks amazing at this event, vert fresh and very chic, so could you please post it.

im sorry for leaving so many comments.

5. Fashion Critic March 11, 2009 at 13:40 #

I was going to add that a few days ago, but there isn’t a clear shot of her full length

6. Moi March 11, 2009 at 19:54 #

I don’t really like Renee’s hair but actually I found her shoes very nice!