Runway To "P&G Beauty and Grooming Awards" – Mischa Barton In Alberta Ferretti

Mischa Barton walked the red carpet at The P&G Beauty and Grooming Awards held at the Freemasons Hall in London over the weekend.

The sometimes actress and handbag designer opted for a flapper style look, wearing a taupe and white ombre fringed dress from the Alberta Ferretti Spring 2009 collection.

Her look was complete with two-tone lace up peep-toe booties and a Sergio Rossi clutch, which worked perfectly with her dress.

Recently Mischa announced on her blog, that she had broken up with her boyfriend Luke Pritchard from the Kooks. I would suggest she gets over her broken heart with some retail therapy.

Source & Source

Bianca Balti In Dolce & Gabbana - ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Bianca Balti In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Birdman’ Venice Film Festival Premiere & Opening Ceremony

Runway To Valkyrie Premiere - Katie Holmes In Jason Wu

Runway To Valkyrie Premiere – Katie Holmes In Jason Wu

9 Responses to Runway To "P&G Beauty and Grooming Awards" – Mischa Barton In Alberta Ferretti

1. robbie March 11, 2009 at 15:04 #

WOW is all i can say, for once she actually looks good.

just wish she did something more with her hair. she looks hot though.

2. Rock*Star March 11, 2009 at 19:05 #

yeah, WOW. She looks fine. Love it all head-to-toe!

I ddnt like her hair at first. But, now I think its fine too! :)

3. shoeaholic March 11, 2009 at 19:11 #

Nooooooooooo!!! Why did MISCHA BARTON have to wear my favourite dress from the Alberta Ferretti show?!

4. Moi March 11, 2009 at 19:49 #

Yeah I agree with robbie. It looks simple and nice but I don’t understand why people put all those hairs on such a pretty dress. She should wear it up or I don’t know… Why does she hide it?

5. Lana March 12, 2009 at 01:14 #

The dress is divine! But yeah she overpowers it with the hair.
    She looks pretty good here, probably the best in a while.

Haha you really don’t like her do you FC :P x

6. Fashion Critic March 12, 2009 at 01:19 #

I just don’t get how she gets away with doing basically nothing, yet still is famous.

I guess I contribute to that in some way by featuring her, but she does wear some great stuff occasionally.

7. Lana March 12, 2009 at 01:24 #

Haha but she is fabulous sometimes, I just checked like previous posts with her in, and she gets some real good pieces!
    I loved the Elie Saab couture gown she wore to the fashion dinner for aids.
    But then other times your like- hmmm what were you thinking!
    The beauty of different peoples styles!

8. drinkupthefashion March 12, 2009 at 19:26 #

mischa looks fantastic! this is the best she has looked in a while. :)

9. whitestroke March 15, 2009 at 23:37 #

Aaaah! I didn’t even know she HAS a blog where she updates and informs her fans what’s going on with her life. How so very pathetic of her. No real self-respecting star would ever resort to something like that. While I was scrolling through her entries, reading all those sad ‘explanations’, ‘clearing outs’, etc. I didn’t know should I rather laugh my ass off or pull my hair out.

I also didn’t know she was dating Luke. LOL Good riddance, Luke. Don’t worry, you’re way better than that.