11.03.09 In Her Closet

In Lindsay Lohan’s Closet – Balmain & Alexander Wang

Last month in West Hollywood Lindsay Lohan was papped running some errands.

I would more likely to run errands in jeans and a simple tee, but when you’re Lindsay, the possibility of being papped is high, so she put on some very expensive threads.

With her black booties, aviators and grey skinny jeans, she wore a white Balmain studded lapel leather jacket (€3,276).

I am not normally a fan of white jackets, especially white leather jackets, but I adore this. It’s so cool, so Balmain.

Under her jacket, Lindsay wore a marble print Alexander Wang tank (£175).

This is a surprisingly good look, for someone who normally looks like she’s pulled from a hedge backwards.

Source

Runway To "P&G Beauty and Grooming Awards" - Mischa Barton In Alberta Ferretti

Runway To "P&G Beauty and Grooming Awards" – Mischa Barton In Alberta Ferretti

Runway To Valkyrie Premiere - Katie Holmes In Jason Wu

Runway To Valkyrie Premiere – Katie Holmes In Jason Wu

11 Responses to In Lindsay Lohan’s Closet – Balmain & Alexander Wang

1. Sarah March 11, 2009 at 17:54 #

I like that look! That is one ridiculously expensive jacket though…

2. wi March 11, 2009 at 18:12 #

I LOVVVE THE BALMAIN SS 09 JACKETS!
    and yeaa , i also agree with sarah, they are ridiculously expensive, as is everything balmain, expect the shoes. I wonder how Lohan manages to wear such expensive stuff and always shopping, she hasn’t had an acting job in years, i worry she can become bankrupt D:

3. SxyFashionQueen March 11, 2009 at 18:15 #

Many thanks, Fashion Critic. Maybe it’s because I’ve been in love with Thierry Mugler since the very begining, since his first collections. What is SO impressive are your daily ID’s of about every single outfit. And that’s why your comment is so highly appreciated.I mean it.

4. Alicia March 11, 2009 at 18:33 #

I love that jacket. I can’t imagine wearing a $5000 jacket out to get a coke, but then, I don’t have a spray tan licensing deal.

5. Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 19:35 #

“pulled from a hedge backward” is my new favorite expression.

6. Fashion Critic March 11, 2009 at 20:26 #

Anon 18:35, it’s yours, enjoy ;)

7. Kris March 12, 2009 at 00:13 #

I am an avid protester of leggings being worn as pants because it’s just very skanky since the general public ends up seeing more than they should. However, for some reason or other, Lindsay has never bothered me with her style; I think it’s because she is so nonchalant about it and it’s blatant that she is infatuated with fashion and her style is very genuine. Her beauty (I really like her facial features) helps the cause, I must admit.

I do adore any woman who can wear Balmain on an errand and not look over-styled.

8. suzzee March 12, 2009 at 09:39 #

this sorta look fits Lindsya perfectly. enough with the leggings already!

9. Moi March 12, 2009 at 16:24 #

This jacket is fierce!
    The whole look looks good, not over the top but still styled. Good job

10. whitestroke March 15, 2009 at 23:41 #

This is as if I saw someone wearing Marc Jacobs and Prada together. Only in REVERSE. Balmain and Alexander Wang must be my least favorite designers right now.

11. Lala April 17, 2009 at 19:11 #

I am going to have to disagree with you here, Lindsay generally looks pretty good (sans her face ofcourse).

LOL