Runway To Stella McCartney Show – Amber Rose In Alexander McQueen

Amber Rose last night attended the Stella McCartney Fall 2009 collection, with her stylist boyfriend Kanye West.

The former stripper has come a long way, as she brightens up the front row of Paris Fashion Week.

I wonder how vegan Stella McCartney felt, about Amber carrying an zebra clutch and matching heels in her front row.

Apart from her zebra accessories, Amber wore a black strapless top with a peplum waist, with neon pink and nude leggings both by Alexander McQueen.

I am starting to really like this chick, not many can steal the spotlight from the ego that is Kanye West.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source & Source
Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

Who Wore Chanel Couture Better? Renee Zellweger or Kylie Minogue

Who Wore Chanel Couture Better? Renee Zellweger or Kylie Minogue

11 Responses to Runway To Stella McCartney Show – Amber Rose In Alexander McQueen

1. robbie March 10, 2009 at 19:07 #

“not many can steal the spotlight from the ego that is Kanye West.”

lol love it.

she looks okay, but a little bit trashy, im sure stella wasnt pleased with her having zebra accessories.

off topic but why does kanye always look constipated? i hope that doesnt offend anyone or sound racist (i dont mean it to).

2. Alicia March 10, 2009 at 19:12 #

I’ve come to think of her as the physical embodiment of his ego, only strong and feminine and therefore better.

But of course, I have yet to hear her speak.

3. Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 19:57 #

4. Kylie March 10, 2009 at 21:54 #

You know this is exactly what Kanye would wear if he was a girl. LOL

5. Lisa March 10, 2009 at 22:29 #

he's totally styling her!

if you see the vids where they're just out and about in the middle of the day, shopping or whatnot, she's dressed like a stripper most of the time –> tiny shorts, tiny top and 6 inch heels

then they show up at fashion shows, public events and clubs and her style no longer trashy, but interesting and fashion forward

lucky girl… where can i get a job as a hot male celeb's personal high fashion barbie doll?

6. Rebecca March 10, 2009 at 23:07 #

Is her clutch made from an ACTUAL zebra?? Isn’t that illegal?

7. Nikki March 11, 2009 at 00:16 #

I hear she is going to be in his new video for RoboCop. As she will be the Robo Cop. I am sure the relationship is very much to do with his ego and attention grabing then anything else. Im sure Stella was unpleased with the purse choice.

8. Shannae March 11, 2009 at 00:30 #

I knew that you’d find her look!

9. Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 01:17 #

I love her style!

Reminds me of Gaga a bit. :)

10. Ninabeena March 11, 2009 at 09:34 #

i think her style is just as daring in the day time as it is when she shows up at these shows at night. It’s all very funny, extra sexed, confident. Have you seen her in the all black, stir-upped back out body suit and two tone heals yet? I would not wear it but she is working it out same thing with the booty shorts and tank from the other day. It would be trashy on most but for her she gets it done. There are some people that you encounter who can wear and pull off almost anything…she seems to be one. I dig it

11. donna March 11, 2009 at 14:40 #