09.03.09

Roberto Cavalli Paris Boutique Opening

Diane Kruger starts the week off on a good note, wearing a chain-mail Roberto Cavalli Fall 2009 dress, with an asymmetrical hem.

She completes her look with her hair pulled back, a fur shrug, a gold clutch and black boots.

She is another actress who continues to improve on perfection.

Milla Jovovich’s white embroidered Roberto Cavalli Spring 2009 dress looks really cute from the front. I love the lace yoke and the black ribbon detail.

From the back, it looks like she is wearing a nappy (diaper).

Not a great look, but very cozy to sit on I would imagine.

French actress Roxane Mesquida wears a strapless Roberto Cavalli Spring 2009 mini dress, which is very similar to the dress Miley Cyrus wore to the Clive Davis Grammy Party last month.

The difference here, is that the black, white and grey print, plus the embroidery on back of the ruffled skirt, plus the wearer, makes the dress appear classier.

Will the real Adriana Lima please stand up?

I don’t think I have ever seen Adriana look so plain and reserved. Normally she’s wearing an ultra short mini, her hair has that ‘just got out of bed’ look, and she’s giving us that signature pout.

If you are wondering what happen, she got married.

Why do these chicks get married, or start dating someone, and lose their identity?

Source & Source

15 Comments
Runway To Launching "Reebok Top Down" - Leighton Meester In 3.1 Phillip Lim

Runway To Launching "Reebok Top Down" – Leighton Meester In 3.1 Phillip Lim

Lucy Liu & Michelle Obama Kick Off The Clear Belt Trend

Lucy Liu & Michelle Obama Kick Off The Clear Belt Trend

15 Responses to Roberto Cavalli Paris Boutique Opening

1. Vania March 9, 2009 at 13:22 #

Love the look od Diane..

2. Eva March 9, 2009 at 13:22 #

I am enjoying your comments more and more… the diaper… the classier wearer.. and finally Adriana just married! I totally agree with you that so many girls feel compelled to lose their “sexy” once they are emotionally stable…
    Kisses from sunny Madrid

3. Fashion Critic March 9, 2009 at 13:31 #

Thanks Eva.

I have finally gotten over my Awards season, New York Fashion Week jet-lag

Blogging US time, takes it out of me, but back to GMT so my mind is clearer.

Kisses from a cold but sunny London ;)

4. Ling March 9, 2009 at 14:10 #

I agree that Roxane Mesquida wears the dress a lot better than Miley, and also the print looks like it’s actually part of the dress, whereas on Miley’s dress the colourful print looked like an apron.

I am so glad that Milla has ditched the Mischa Barton hairbands!

5. Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 14:20 #

fur?
    what a shame
    ¬¬

6. ~abi~ March 9, 2009 at 14:59 #

maybe adriana is trying to channel angelina?

7. robbie March 9, 2009 at 17:10 #

diane would have looked amazing if she ditched the roadkill and the boots, the dress is very pretty, i love her hair.

milla, i dont know why but when i saw this dress i thought of gwen stefani, i guess it looked similar to her “alice in wonderland” look she had. but that dress is gorogeous, sexy but still cute.

roxane, is stunning, she looks classy unlike skanky cyrus, i mean miley cyrus.

adriana yup its official, once you get married you lose all the sexy you ever had.

8. Paula March 9, 2009 at 17:48 #

I LOVE Roxane’s dress, the print is really beautiful.

Not only Adriana looks plain, but the dress is very unflattering on her, IMO.

Kisses from a very, very hot Brazil.

9. Fashion Critic March 9, 2009 at 17:57 #

Paula, Now you are really making me jealous. ;)

10. Paris-Insider March 10, 2009 at 00:35 #

Do you really think women lose their personalities when they get married? I think they just gain a new level of confidence. For instance, a short mini-skirt, plunging neckline and open back shout “insecure” more than “sexy” to me. I think Adriana’s dress is definitely not the prettiest by any means, but she looks classier, more grown up and sexier than she would in one of her former get-ups. There’s something sexier about leaving more to the imagination and saving that ‘imaginary’ piece for your husband alone to discover.

Your comments are pretty funny though. Thanks for posting this!

-Paris Insider-

11. suzzee March 10, 2009 at 04:28 #

yes i agree!!! fabulous girls get married and then they just lose their identity. what a waste – so sad!

12. Ansam March 10, 2009 at 07:43 #

I hope you dont mind… I linked you to my post about Adriana Lima

Ansam518

and check

ZDistrict

13. Fashion Critic March 10, 2009 at 18:09 #

thanks Ansam, not worries.

14. Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 04:05 #

diane <3

15. whitestroke March 15, 2009 at 22:32 #

Diane never gets it wrong. Again, she makes that dress way better than on the runway. Even the fur looks almost bearable.

Roxane looks even BETTER. I love that dress and she wears it so well.

Adriana married that Serbian basketball player, I think. Pft! I’m sure their low IQs rival one another. They’re both so MEH. Perfect for each other. I’m not that patriotic. LOL

Kisses from a very stupid Balkans.