06.03.09

Zuhair Murad Fall 2009

Zuhair Murad’s Fall 2009 collection was just what I expected, nothing but red carpet glamour featuring many lavish gowns and cocktail dresses.

Carrie Underwood, Miley Cyrus, Kellie Pickler and Beyonce are huge fan of Zuhair Murad, so we will no doubt see these designs on the red carpet soon.

The classic black tuxedo ensemble with a white shirt and jacket was probably the most simple piece of the collection, but the most interesting to me, as it’s nothing like we have seen on the red carpet.

Rose/rosettes seemed to be a theme of the collection with them appearing on nearly every piece.

Lanvin and Christian Dior show later today.

Source

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2014 Live Stream

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2014 Live Stream

Best Dressed Of The Week - Kerry Washington In Zuhair Murad

Best Dressed Of The Week – Kerry Washington In Zuhair Murad

10 Responses to Zuhair Murad Fall 2009

1. Ling March 6, 2009 at 12:08 #

So beautiful – my favourites are the orange cocktail dress and then black and white rose dress (2nd from the left). Looking forward to seeing these on the red carpet!

2. Anna March 6, 2009 at 12:21 #

I also love the tuxedo ensemble, hope someone with flair will wear it on the red carpet… it needs attitude!

3. boogie March 6, 2009 at 13:35 #

I think that no3 and no4 are gorgeous!!!

4. robbie March 6, 2009 at 14:20 #

i adore that stunning lilacy dress with the ruffles on the shoulder, i would love to see the queen wear that, but without the ruffles.

that black lace cocktail dress is simply beautiful

5. Rock*Star March 6, 2009 at 14:54 #

The second dress is AMAZING.Love the roses on the shoulders and the low chest cut.

The tuxedo dress is realy unique. Love it a lot. I can’t wait to see who’ll rock it on the red carpet.

6. prettygeeky.com March 6, 2009 at 18:08 #

Gorgeous collection, I cant wait to for them to make appearances on celebrities! =d

7. Nik March 6, 2009 at 21:31 #

Love the collection but

I have a huge problem with dresses which are twirled into a rose design…they look too much like my dog’s anus and I don’t think they should be something worn on a woman’s body.

8. Lauren March 6, 2009 at 22:53 #

I love this collection! That tuxedo ensemble would look brilliant on someone like Diane Krudger would look amazing in it!

I love that red gown would look gorgeous on Beyonce and Carrie Underwood would look great in that orange cocktail dress.

9. ledy wong May 23, 2009 at 05:03 #

really love all of his collection…looking forward for another couture…

10. laura October 3, 2009 at 23:19 #

the emerald green dress its stunning!
    its kinda weird cuz i saw these dresses like in march of this year on a japanese website
    but i could not find out who was the designer until now!
    xooxo