Christian Dior Fall 2009

Christian Dior Fall 2009

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

18 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Daphne March 6, 2009 at 21:15 #

To me no one stood out this week…
    I voted for Charlize.

2. robbie March 6, 2009 at 21:49 #

i voted for charlize, although to be honest no one in the list this week wowed me at all.

3. Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 21:52 #

Hi,fc i thnk a lot of standouts tis wek(wat do u thnk).-((unlike some thnk)).i thnk u shud hv put claudia instead of eva.i thought she loked devine.u tel plz..i thnk u shud give jenifer he time at top.plz reply.
    sam

4. Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 22:59 #

I agree Robbie!

5. Dana March 6, 2009 at 23:39 #

Charlize is lovely.
    2nd choice was Jennifer Aniston for trying something different but looking as gorgeous as always.

FC I'm trying to start my own fashion blog. Any advice? Because I admire you & love ya!

6. Fashion Critic March 7, 2009 at 00:03 #

Hi Dana, my advice would be pick something within fashion you are REALLY passionate about and blog about it.

Look at other blogs and be original.

E.g. If you want to go down the ‘what’s in my closet’ route look at Karla’s Closet, Style Bubble etc and aim to be better than them, but don’t mimick them as you will give readers who like that type of genre no reason to come to your site.

Good luck and when you feel happy with it send me the link, I would love to see it.

7. Symon March 7, 2009 at 02:24 #

i voted for Charlize Theron in Lanvin <3

8. Dana March 7, 2009 at 02:42 #

Thank you so much!
    That helps a lot.
    I’ll work on it and let you know.
    xoxo!

9. Anonymous March 7, 2009 at 13:29 #

i’m not stunning.
    I just like elsa pataky’s dress… (i hate the coat!), so, i vote for her. the rest… just i don’t like

10. xdittax March 7, 2009 at 14:50 #

This week my best dressed was Elsa Pataky in Dolce & Gabbana. She's so lovely and enchanting.

11. Parvati March 7, 2009 at 18:58 #

As much as I love Jennifer Aniston, her dress was too simple to vote it. So I voted for Milla Jovovich. My second choice would be Charlize Theron because she pulled off such a difficult dress, and my third choice would be Jennifer.

12. hiun_na March 7, 2009 at 19:01 #

as much as i heart the red dress that eva herzigova is wearing , i voted for the other dolce n gabbana dress , freida pinto looks so fantastic in it!!

13. Ling March 7, 2009 at 19:09 #

I voted for Freida Pinto, but it was quite a hard choice since nothing really stood out for me this week. I quite liked Malin Akerman’s dress though.

14. Anonymous March 7, 2009 at 19:13 #

I cant choose between Charlize Theron and Diane Kruger. I will vote for Charlize since I kinda missed her.

15. Freida fan March 8, 2009 at 02:19 #

M girl Freida looks great as usual but overall i voted for Charlize. Selita really rocked that VB dress too.

16. Cecily March 8, 2009 at 11:54 #

Hey, FC. Have you seen what Michelle Obama is wearing on the cover of O Magazine with Oprah Winfrey. I love the plastic belt, kinda like what Lucy Lui wore.

17. Fashion Critic March 8, 2009 at 14:40 #

saw it Friday, posting it tomorrow.

18. Cooly March 8, 2009 at 15:37 #

i’m over charlize :s she really doesn’t wow me, i don’t know why. her make-up is basically always the same… i also don’t like her choice of shoe… I voted for Diane Kruger, the only one who stood out in my opinion :)