Runway To "A Night At Sardi’s" – Kristen Bell In Carlos Miele

The red carpet was a bit quiet last night, but Kristen Bell stood out when she attended The Alzheimer’s Association’s 17th Annual “A Night At Sardi’s”.

The former Heroes actress arrived wearing a strapless multi-coloured Carlos Miele Spring 2009 dress, with had a petal effect layered detail.

She completed her look with a nude peep-toes and a sparkling clutch.

Don’t you just love her sparkling clutch?

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com

Source & Source
Even More Freida Pinto For Vogue India

Even More Freida Pinto For Vogue India

Balenciaga Fall 2009

Balenciaga Fall 2009

14 Responses to Runway To "A Night At Sardi’s" – Kristen Bell In Carlos Miele

1. Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 14:11 #

Hi,fashion critic plz accept my apology n the stupid question thing. ok.that said, i m dying to get my hands n the freida pinto issue its i think the best work anaida adajania shrof has done.(fashìon director).and krirten looks got.red suits her better(remember emmy’s).plz reply.plz.

2. Fashion Critic March 5, 2009 at 14:15 #

Any colour suits kristen

3. Marianna March 5, 2009 at 14:15 #

brazilian proud! lol :)

4. Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 14:45 #

Ok.ok.got it.u r so angry.dat day u used to say hey sam now “any colour…”.sorry once again.unles u say something i dnt feel gud.like ok.nevermind sory again.

5. Fashion Critic March 5, 2009 at 15:07 #

What?!?!?!?!

How am I angry? You asked me to respond and I did.

Sorry, but I don’t understand what you want from me.

6. WendyB March 5, 2009 at 15:23 #

You seem to be having a language problem with your new visitor :-)

I want to hang stuff from that model’s clavicle. Dry-cleaning, tinsel, whatever.

7. Fashion Critic March 5, 2009 at 15:30 #

I think so too. :)

I never did understand text speak.

8. FLora March 5, 2009 at 15:53 #

I wouldn’t worry, FC, you can’t take seriously any questions from someone who a) signs in as Anonymous and b) can’t spell or string together a sentence (or type)

Do you have to publish every comment you get, even the offensive or illiterate ones? Surely you’re allowed to not print comments from idiots? It’s your blog, after all!

9. Fashion Critic March 5, 2009 at 15:56 #

Ouch!! :) that’s a bit harsh Flora. English is not every readers first language.

With regards to the comments, I moderate all of them. I reject the ones that are offensive.

10. OnCloud9 March 5, 2009 at 16:18 #

love the dress and the colour

she’s glowing

11. kaitlyn March 5, 2009 at 19:22 #

we should be considerate with other readers post. the people who follow this site can come from other countries with different languages. they may be having a hard time expressing themselves in english, does not mean they’re daft.

the dress looks 10x better on kristen than on the model.

12. angel932 March 6, 2009 at 01:21 #

Kristin Bell looks amazing in this dress. I love the way she presents herself – classy and confident.

13. Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 05:58 #

How very rainbow fish-y.

14. whitestroke March 10, 2009 at 23:28 #

This is one of those rare times when the celebrity looks way better in the dress because she’s more busty than the model.