It looks like the Chanel Spring 2009 Couture collection is like buses, you wait a long time for one to hit the red carpet, then two come along in the space of two days.

With Kate Beckinsale’s white dress fetish I was wondering if she would be the first to wear a piece from this collection.

Anna Wintour aside, I shoulda known it would be Keira Knightley, the face of Coco Mademoiselle, who would be the first celeb to wear one of the pieces, and doesn’t she wear this white short sleeved collared suit so elegantly?

The skirt is similar to Anna’s with the nipped in waist, but the ensembles are very different.

Of Anna’s and Keira’s looks, if Uncle Karl handed me the two pieces, I would have picked Anna’s.

I’m just thankful Lily Allen was not the first.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
Gugu Mbatha-Raw In Jason Wu - 2014 BET Awards

Gugu Mbatha-Raw In Jason Wu – 2014 BET Awards

Runway To "A Night At Sardi's" - Kristen Bell In Carlos Miele

Runway To "A Night At Sardi’s" – Kristen Bell In Carlos Miele

7 Responses to Runway To "The Young Victoria" Premiere After Party – Keira Knightley In Chanel Couture

1. Ling March 4, 2009 at 13:06 #

Hmm I’d have to say I prefer Keira’s Chanel dress over Anna’s, it looks less fussy so you can appreciate the lines better (if that made any sense!) I hope that black thing isn’t her purse/clutch though …

2. Cecily March 4, 2009 at 13:21 #

I agree with you. I love the one that wintour more. But, either one would be lovely. Ohh… if only I could afford them. :)

3. Cleopatra March 4, 2009 at 14:10 #

ok this is the SECOND time i disagree with fashion critic since discovering this site a year ago…driumrolll!

what on earth is exciting about this outfit? its a plane jane white dress, even L’Wren Scott’s dresses are nicer than this, Keira’s hair is unbelievably unattractive, its frustrating to see a pretty girl looking so shaggy. i honestly find nothing elegant nor inspiring about this look.

but to be fair, i did like the dress anna wintour wore.

4. Fashion Critic March 4, 2009 at 14:23 #

LOL.

I agree it’s far from exciting, but she wears it well.

5. olivia March 4, 2009 at 20:29 #

Forget what she’s wearing, look at the piece of arm candy next to her! Swoon. Sorry FC, I just had to!

6. Fashion Critic March 4, 2009 at 21:51 #

Swoon away Olivia. Enjoy :)

7. whitestroke March 10, 2009 at 23:09 #

Apart from the boring choice of shoes, she wears it well.