Jennifer Aniston For Elle UK April 2009

Jennifer Aniston graces the cover of April 2009 edition of Elle UK.

The cover star looks relaxed wearing a Gucci vest and shorts, with her trademark slightly wavy hairstyle.

She has been traveling in Europe for the past week, promoting her hit movie Marley & Me co-star Owen Wilson, and she has been giving us touches of colour on the red carpet.

I have actually started to look forward to what she is going to wear next. The anticipation has finally made her interesting to watch, glow and make us forget about linking her with Brangelina.

Here are some extracts from her interview:

On her divorce: “No matter what I say, things will always be taken out of context and misinterpreted, will always be turned around to make it seem as though I won’t let something go, or that I just keep talking about it over and over. I don’t owe anybody anything. I don’t owe anybody my side of the story. There are no sides! There is no bad guy and there is no good guy. There are no villains and there is no heroine in this story. It’s just not the case.”

On her diet: “I’m a realist. I know that if I eat nothing but burgers and chips, I’m not going to be hired for the parts I normally would. That might be fine one day, but not right now.”

On being happy: “I remind myself every day that I am lucky. Look what’s out there. Look what people are really living through. There’s no comparison. I am happy.

On movie roles: “I get offered funny, quirky, pretty roles. I’d love to do an action movie. James Bond! Glamour! Daniel Craig! Sh*t-loads of fun!”

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source
Chloé Sample Sale Starts Thursday

Chloé Sample Sale Starts Thursday

Who Wore Preen Better? Gwyneth Paltrow or Gemma Arterton

Who Wore Preen Better? Gwyneth Paltrow or Gemma Arterton

9 Responses to Jennifer Aniston For Elle UK April 2009

1. robbie March 4, 2009 at 19:06 #

WOW, truly the first word that came to mind when i saw this. she looks amazing

if only she could dress like this on the red carpet, i adore the nina ricci shot, she looks beautiful in it. the cover shot is stunning, never knew she has such beautiful eyes.

i love that she is honest, especially about the diet question.
    i would love to see her as bond girl.

2. Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 21:55 #

Hi.fc sam here.realy sorry for askin such a stupid question hope didnt iritate u.realy realy sorry.nobody actualy gets me here.hope to share more wid u as a frnd and bro also ur folower.and i hv always love jenifer aniston she is superb.go rachael.tc and reply plz

3. Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 23:55 #

I only have a word, PERFECT.

4. Moi March 5, 2009 at 00:43 #

I really like the cover, perfect girl next door.

5. Simge March 5, 2009 at 06:39 #

Ä°’ve heard of she’s changed her stylist. it’s a good news! :)at least, we see her colorful dresses.

6. Kim March 5, 2009 at 11:38 #

Jennifer Anniston is bland and annoying, a poor actress and has zero personality or fashion sense.

I never understand why she is in any FASHION mag at all or any movies for that matter.

7. Montreal Fashion Minds March 5, 2009 at 17:11 #

I love the Temperley London dress, and that photo of Jen, she looks cute and happy!

~ Montreal Fashion Minds ~

8. Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 22:07 #

First, she always looks amazing – yes, that’s not a plus in itself because it’s kind of a constant.

What is up with this twee girl next door poses – again.

I’m sorry but it looks like every other shoot she’s ever done. No matter what she’s wearing it looks like a high-street catalogue because she doesn’t project anything more than safe-blandness.

I’m not saying she has to be eating fire while riding panthers but what I’m saying is that she never breaks out of her image safety zone. But then, maybe that’s what people want from her – that she stay the same non-threatening same.

Maybe that’s why she doesn’t get offered action roles – because she plays to the expectation so perfectly. If she suddenly started throwing knives and kicking ass it would kill any audiences’ suspended sense of disbelief – because really, the girl who can’t change her hairstyle is willing to go crazy with a machine gun? The only Bond role she’d get is Ms Moneypenny, and she – as a realist – is quite aware of that.

9. whitestroke March 10, 2009 at 23:20 #

Anonymous above me, you make a very good point. Hahaha. After all, someone who is not willing to change her hairstyle/image for the last 10 years can’t be offered any serious roles that take a whole lot of transformation. She’s the kind of actress that adapt a role to herself, instead of adapting herself to the role.