03.03.09 Premiere

"Watchmen" LA Premiere

Malin Akerman looked beautiful in a ruffled floor-sweeping, metallic gold and beige patterned Rami Kashou Fall 2008 gown.

I would have loved this gown more without the ruffled shoulders, as it makes her appear to have no neck, other than that, she looks perfect.

Carla Guginos is definitely more Green Goddess, than Green Goblin in her stunning one-shouldered Roberto Cavalli gown.

I love the gold accents.

Emmanuelle Chriqui’s black haltered Herve Leroux ensemble, is very structured and fitted, therefore giving her a very sexy silhouette.

The sizzling ensemble was complete with Christian Louboutin Ernesta Plateau T-bar heels.

My only problem here is the amount of St. Tropez and bronzer she has applied.

Maggie Grace kept the glamour stakes high wearing a satin sweetheart necklined silver mini.

She contrasted her look with champagne and black heels.

Anita Briem’s pink taffeta dress is gorgeous, but the ill fitting bodice, really lets her down, as well as the tights, and the black pumps.

Arielle Kebbel ruffled ivory chiffon dress, is flirty, fun and just what is needed to brighten up a winter red carpet.

Watchmen opens in theaters Friday.

Source

Runway To "The Burning Plain" Paris Premiere - Charlize Theron In Lanvin

Runway To "The Burning Plain" Paris Premiere – Charlize Theron In Lanvin

Prada Fall 2009

Prada Fall 2009

16 Responses to "Watchmen" LA Premiere

1. robbie March 3, 2009 at 15:11 #

FC why didnt you show vanessa hudgens? she looked amazing.

anyway, malin looks nice the the ruffles on the shoulders is huge put off.

carla is stunning, but too much eye make-up, but that dress is gorgeous, im green with envy :P (sorry for the bad pun)

emmanuelle normally looks amazing, but she looks so boring here.

maggie looks simply fabulous, and the shoes are nice, i love that she didnt over asseccorise.

anita, it all looks terrible.

arielle, looks cute, its strange seeing her with dark hair, but it looks great.

2. Fashion Critic March 3, 2009 at 15:14 #

Because of the 200+ racist comments I got from her crazy fan the last time I wrote about her on Oscar night.

3. robbie March 3, 2009 at 15:32 #

oh right, im sorry to hear about the comment you got *hugs*

4. Amy March 3, 2009 at 16:39 #

Malin is wearing a dress from Rami Kashou’s final Project Runway collection! I LOVE IT. That has to be one of my favorite PR looks ever.

5. Fashion Critic March 3, 2009 at 16:44 #

Thanks Amy. I was forget to look at those collections, as they are appearing more and more on the red carpet.

6. Elise March 3, 2009 at 17:29 #

I love Carla Guginos’ dress.
    The shoes of Emmanuelle Chriqui are Louboutin not YSL, they are called Ernesta Plateau.

7. Fashion Critic March 3, 2009 at 17:53 #

you are right. I looked at them from a different angle. thanks

8. Rachel March 3, 2009 at 19:10 #

It’s a shame you can’t post things about Vanessa Hudgens thanks to this crazy fan, but can you tell me what you thought about her outfit? Personally I thought she looked gorgeous.

9. Leo March 3, 2009 at 22:23 #

Carla Gugino looks fantastic. I love how she worked her make up with the dress, making it an overwall impressive look.

10. Naomi March 3, 2009 at 22:53 #

i too wish you cld post stuff on Vanessa Hudgens, especially since she has such sophisticated style…i wish there was a way we cld make that suppose “VANESSA FAN” go away somehow….sry to her all the mean things she has said..but wat did u think of her outfit??
    i personally LOVED it, it fit her body and i thought wearing the shorts one-piece kinda thing she didn’t play it safe but casual yet fashionable

11. Meg March 4, 2009 at 01:38 #

Thanks for the id on Malin’s dress. I knew I’d seen it somewhere, just couldn’t place it. I thought it was Zac Posen.

The beading on Carla’s dress reminds me of Versace.

12. Mary March 4, 2009 at 03:10 #

Malin looked stunning with the gown but I agree with you, the ruffled shoulders makes her have no neck

Carla’s gown is gorgeous, and she looked amazing. The eye makeup is a little too much though.

Emmanuelle’s dress is very sleek. Not liking that orange look though

Maggie looks cute and I like her heels

Anita’s looks like a mess and I couldn’t pin point it but then you mentioned the ill fitting bodice and then it clicked.

Arielle is adorable, and I am still not used to the dark hair color.

Aww, I wished you could have mentioned Vanessa. I’m a fan of her and I always love your input on her outfit and overall look. I always love going on different fashion site giving input on her look.
    It’s sad that you were attacked by those types of comments. That type of comments are never necessary. It makes all of Vanessa’s other fans look bad.

13. Fashion Critic March 4, 2009 at 03:15 #

I am working on getting rid of that person, so as soon as that is done, I will start to write about her again.

I can’t legally go into it at the moment.

14. Leticia March 4, 2009 at 03:26 #

Aww FC, don’t let these haters get to you! There’s no need to take it to such extreme levels. It’s just one big waste! Your the best there is nd will alwys be the best. I’ve been reading since the very start, wa back when you were at blogspot. It’s so funny these people come out of no where. Just delete their comments and move on with them, they’re nothing compared to you! Making it legal mtters just seems bit to far. IF you want to write about Vanessa, I saw do it until they’re red in the face.

I hate to take so much of you time about this!

15. Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 03:49 #

FashionCritic, isn’t it a little late in London? It’s 9:50 here in the states…do we have Paris fashion week suprise coming up?

16. Fashion Critic March 4, 2009 at 03:53 #

Sadly no :(

I have a busy day tomorrow, so I am just putting post together now, so I can schedule them tomorrow.