03.03.09

"Extreme Beauty" In Vogue and Dolce & Gabbana Party

Eva Herzigova is the only one to really stand out at this event, because her Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2009 corset dress, is so different from her previous look earlier yesterday.

I really hated this dress on the runway, because it looked so bulky, but Eva rocks it.

Eva Mendes opted for a red Dolce & Gabbana dress, which was accented with the rosette belt, sans jewels.

She could have really sparkled at this night time event with some added bling.

Fredia Pinto also disappointed in a Dolce & Gabbana pink mini dress with a jeweled rosette belt. That’s because it was very similar to the dress she had worn earlier in the day.

Even the shoes are the same.

I love Kate Hudson’s golden sparkling ensemble, even the cape. But the hair is too mumsy for this look imo.

New mum Naomi Watts looked the most relaxed at this event, wearing a Helmet Lang-esqe suit, with a ruffled collared blouse.

I love the cropped tapered pants, and the turned up sleeves.

Scarlett Johansson continues to slip for me. Although her body looks amazing in this grey animal print dress, she lacks any spark.

Elsa Pataky’s black strapless mini dress with gold embroidery is gorgeous, and her platforms compliment the dress really well, but I am not crazy about her bouffant.

German model Nadja Auermann wore a satin maroon Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2009 dress with black floral paillettes covering the dress. Those paillettes were accentuated with ivory pearls.

This is a truly stunning creation. There is a lot going on but Nadja wears it so well.

Her fellow German model Claudia Schiffer also wore a dress from Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2009 collection, but hers was considerably quieter than Nadja’s, but Claudia was equally beautiful.

Miuccia Prada walked the red carpet in her own Fall 2009 collection as you would expect.

This look in very Maximus -Russell Crowe- in Gladiator.

Source

Best Dressed Of The Week - Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Best Dressed Of The Week – Jessica Alba in Houghton & Osman, Chloe Grace Moretz In Simone Rocha, Damon Wayans Jr. In Dolce & Gabbana & Daniel Radcliffe In Raf Simons

Prada Fall 2009

Prada Fall 2009

16 Responses to "Extreme Beauty" In Vogue and Dolce & Gabbana Party

1. Eva March 3, 2009 at 11:25 #

Do Eva herzigova and Kate hudson wear the same shoed?

2. Fashion Critic March 3, 2009 at 11:28 #

Yes they do look the same.

3. Vi March 3, 2009 at 12:17 #

How about the shoes Naomi wore? They look fabulous…

4. Anonymous March 3, 2009 at 12:40 #

i disagree with you on Fredia ,,
    i think she looks beautiful in this dress ,,
    i didn’t like kate’s look though

5. robbie March 3, 2009 at 12:49 #

damn eva is by far the best looking at this event, such a gorgeous dress. and those shoes are gorgeous.

the rest are boring, scarletts dress is nice but it looks really bad on her.

6. WendyB March 3, 2009 at 16:09 #

Whoa, I didn’t recognize Scarlett at first! I guess it’s the hair. I love that dress and her body looks amazing but, again, I didn’t even recognize her face.

7. Payal March 3, 2009 at 18:10 #

Is Elsa wearing Stella. It looks so much like it…

8. Kiran_Sooknandan March 3, 2009 at 18:38 #

Hey F.C
    Have you seen the party pics on style.com?

Claudia Schiffer and Nadja Auermann look divine, editors anna wintour (in chanel haute couture) and carine roitfeld look so chic while Miuccia Prada was wearing one of her new gladiator studded leather dresses.

9. Lauren March 3, 2009 at 19:01 #

Eva H looks amazing in that dress! It fits her perfectly, and he shoes are gorgeous.

Eva on the other hand looks boring. She’s still sticking to really safe looks. And Im not liking the hair.

Frieda’s dress is similar, but she looks amazing!

Im not sure what I think of Kates look. I didnt like it at first, but its growing on me.

Naomi looks great. Simple but gorgeous!

I dont think Scarletts ever had any spark on the redcarpet. But she does look great.

Wow I want Elsa’s dress! Its so gorgeous, and the shoes are a perfect choice. Agree with you on the hair :)

10. Fashion Critic March 3, 2009 at 19:10 #

Kiran, I missed those. I will have to catch on them later. thanks

11. Freida fan March 3, 2009 at 19:44 #

scarlett johansson just doesnt do it for me… hate the whole look.
    love the 2 evas and freida and i actually like kate’s outfit too.
    Nicole

12. caligirl March 3, 2009 at 20:12 #

I very much dislike Scarlett’s new hair color. Please change back.

13. Leo March 3, 2009 at 22:28 #

Kate looks like her mother, but not in a good way. She looks so young and fun all the time, that’s so not for her.

Don’t like any of this really. Scarlett used to be one of my favorites, what’s going on with her?

14. whitestroke March 10, 2009 at 22:25 #

So much fail here. Except for 3 models wearing runway pieces, Naomi Watts looking delightfully chic and fun, and Miuccia Prada being acceptably weird. (LOL at the Gladiator comment.)

BTW, I think Scarlett is sporting darker hair these days in the preparation for the production of Iron Man 2. She’s supposed to play Black Widow and she’s got that same kind of deep red hair color going on.

15. Clarke March 29, 2009 at 00:03 #

Getting bored of Frieda

16. Jess April 29, 2009 at 11:50 #

i saw the show and the picture inside were really good, elegant and inspiring… really for fashion addicted! you can see some of them here http://extremebeautyinvogue.wordpress.com/