02.03.09

Jennifer Aniston Goes Back To Black

This weekend Jennifer Aniston was still promoting Marley & Me, with her co-star Owen Wilson in Europe.

As you can see Jennifer ran back to her tried and trusted black on black ensembles.

Disappointed doesn’t even cover it, but at least she wore a white skirt, as part of her Givenchy ensemble, on the German TV show Wetten dass.?, so I can remain hopeful.

Let’s remember the good times – yes their were two – when Jennifer Aniston wore a colour other than black. *reminisces*

Source

Olivia Palermo ASOS Paisley Print Skater Dress

Olivia Palermo ASOS Paisley Print Skater Dress

2009 Cesar Film Awards

2009 Cesar Film Awards

8 Responses to Jennifer Aniston Goes Back To Black

1. Anonymous March 2, 2009 at 14:02 #

She looked so radiant in color!
    please go back to color…
    at least the pieces she is wearing are not the cliche lbds like before I really think she is coming out of her style rut or atleast i hope she does!

2. robbie March 2, 2009 at 14:08 #

boring, i wonder if she was ill when she wore the two colourful dresses.

although saying that i do like her black blouse and white skirt, that is really nice.

3. Ling March 2, 2009 at 15:21 #

Not sure if you’ve seen this or not but I found it pretty funny! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/pop_ups/08/entertainment_enl_1235998288/html/1.stm

4. Fashion Critic March 2, 2009 at 15:55 #

that’s pretty gross. :)

5. Leo March 2, 2009 at 20:33 #

Oh what a shock, she looks boring again.

6. Parvati March 2, 2009 at 20:44 #

Well, at least she looks great! And I LOVE her ensemble with the black jacket and the white skirt!

7. cari March 2, 2009 at 21:11 #

Geez..Wetten dass???, indeed.

8. Patricia March 2, 2009 at 21:13 #

So true..so true. This just keep paining me because I really like Jennifer Aniston.

I just saw the pictures of the London Marley & Me premiere and at least that's not black. I'm not too hot on the dress pick either though. However I do think it's cute that her and Owen Wilson are matching..

I could do with a different hair style from her too. But you're right when you said it's big that she is not wearing black for once, so I'll wait to poke at the rest.